WA WA WA Has this happened to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you feel when your tama leaves you?

• Sad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mad

• Happy

• I feel nothing

• WHat!!?Mine didn't leave yet!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she isn't gone for good. You can visit her on TamaTown!!! ;) Here is how:

1:Go to the Book icon.

2:Select Family , and then Parent.

3: Go to your Tamagotchi character and press the B button 3 times.

4:It should come up Password for PC!! . Have a pencil or pen or pen ready, as the password will soon disappear.

5: Go to TamaTown.com and type in your Username EXACTLY as it appears on your toy.

6: Click on the house labelled Parent and Type in the password! You can do this up to 3 times. 1st time you get a bike, 2nd you get a pencil, and then a CD, I think! :D

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatelly, the Parents thing only works on the V3.

u can only go 2 the parent 3 times!OMG!that is not fair!

Well, my tama left me and I am so sad I have her baby but I miss my tamagotchi soooo much how about you?
every tama leaves eventually and it happens to every1!!! if you have a v3 then select family then parent. then type the code in on tama town.

u can only go 2 the parent 3 times!OMG!that is not fair!
no, you only get a present 3 times. But next time please just "bury" your tama in the TT "graveyard" Also buy the number of posts I can tell your new. Have you read the rules and guide lines yet? If you haven't please do thanx!

~Tamatamagirlie~

Well, my tama left me and I am so sad I have her baby but I miss my tamagotchi soooo much how about you?
Your going to have to get used to this, because after 24 hours every tama parent leaves.

But s.he isn't gone for good! You can still visit her :D

1. Go to the family book icon

2. Select family and press parent.

3. Click on your parent and you should recieve a code.

4. Jot the code down

5. Go to www.tamatown.com

6. Go to "Parents house"

7. Enter code given to you on tamagotchi

8. Once the code is enetered you can go to Their house and visit as often as you like ;)

You can do the same for grandparents, but you have to go to "Granparents House"

KC8

Unfortunatelly, the Parents thing only works on the V3.
of course it only works in the V3. tamatown also only works with the V3!! Duh! :wacko: :mellow: :) :D

Well, It's happened to me billions of times, but I don't really feel for my tamagotchi. I have no emotions, you could say xD :furawatchi:

no, you only get a present 3 times. But next time please just "bury" your tama in the TT "graveyard" Also buy the number of posts I can tell your new. Have you read the rules and guide lines yet? If you haven't please do thanx!
~Tamatamagirlie~
what does it mean if you burry your "TT in the Graveyard"?

Well it depends. Sometimes I feel sorta blah, sometimes I'm just annoyed, sometimes I burst into tears. I'm never happy about it, but I naturally have more feeling for certain tamas and tama characters than others.

You can see your tamagotchi in TamaTown just go to family list and find password for your parent/parents.

I'm a very emotional person, and I do get a little sad but it's not anything to cry over. Though I do rememebr I cried the first time my Suezo died on Monster Rancher...

You dont have to be sad... its more of a happy feeling because now you can add more to your family.. and you could always visit the parents or grandparents in tamatown! So wish you luck!!

i want both my of my tama back from tamatown!!!but they're too fat =(

I am a little bit melancholic when my tamas leave me, but I get angry and upset with myself when they pass away. ;)

But sometimes it's for the best for the parents to leave. I had this green guy once :blink: And he was an immature father - didn't beep when his daughter got sick. :blink:

By the way, great poll :D . You should make more! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back