Young Mametchi to Mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacq-Attacq

Reaction score
My tama evolved into a young Mametchi... I've been working rather hard at getting a Mimitchi. I've never let it's hearts drop below one and I've been disiplining it properly and doing everything I can to constantly pay attention to it.

If it evolves into a young Mametchi as opposed to a young Mimitchi, does that mean I'm not successful? ;)

To get a Mimitchi it doesnt mean you have to get a young mimithci u get Mimitchi from the parrenting skills you have so if you do get a mamethci that means you did good parenting and if you get a mimitchi that means you have a smart tama.

Hope this help ;)

A young MAMetchi cannot evolve into a MIMitchi as Mametchi's (teens and adults) will always be on odd generations (eg. 1,3,5,7,9) and Mimitchi's (teen and adult) will always be on EVEN generations (eg. 2,4,6,8,).

Sometimes a Young Mametchi will evolve into an Adult Mametchi- but the chances are pretty low as it could evolve into 15 different adults.

The same goes for Young Mimitchi- it sometimes evolves into an adult Mimitchi, but it is not a certainty.

Have a look at the growth chart to see which characters you have a chance of getting from a Young Mametchi. (they are not listed in order of probability)

Growth Chart

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for the chart! In my opinion, the odd generation tamas are much cuter then the even generation.

To get Mimitchi and Mametchi doesnt mean you have young mimitchi and mametchi

I had a Hinatchi and I got Mimitchi

[SIZE=21pt]NO,[/SIZE]

The MAMETCHI'S Family appears on the odd generation

Mimitchi's Family appears on the even generation

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back