ROTFL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
has anyone heard of the thingys called hot pockets? i didn't try them untill i saw my dad and uncle eat them and i tryed one and was sick for the rest of the night! anyway i was rolling on the floor laughing with this!

~Reanna

Edit: a link might help! here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLZ! My gosh thats hilarious! "Have you had the hotpocket hotpocket? It's a hotpocket filled with a hot pocket. Taste just like a hotpocket!" LOLZ!

*Silence* *Few moments later* *Bursts out in utter and complete laughter*

Haha thats funny. XD "See, you can have a hot pocket for breakfast, a hot pocket for lunch, and be dead by dinner!"

Hahaha! I'd have to say that was one of the best stand up comedy acts ever! That was so funny! Other people may think it's so stupid, but really, he made something really normal into something hilarious!

"I seen a comercial for a chicken pot pie hot pocket. Now they're just messing with it."

LoL I'm gonna show this one to my mom, she'll laugh.

I still don't get what a Hot Pocket is, but that is hilarious! A Hot Pocket comes with a Ceasar Salad and some Pepto! By the way, you know how toilet paper comes in a megapack with like 18 rolls in it? You stick it in your cart and a guy walks by and says Does that guy ever leave the bathroom?

The part that really cracked me up was this part:

"I got an idea! How 'bout we fill a poptart with nasty meat and cook it in a sleeve thing? We can dunk it in the toilet..." XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back