FROG!'s Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FROG!

Reaction score
Hmm, I didn't learn about this site the first time I got my Tama.

I only have one Tamagotchi, currently with a Young Mametchi. (female) named MEF!, born October 22nd/23rd. I sort of wanted a character that would grow into a kawaii little Dorotchi, seeing the season is Halloween and all that.

If you don't see me update for a few days, then you should probably email me at [email protected] if you feel up up to it.

Well, that's it. Keep reading!

~FROG!

Well, I'll post her stats. Nothing exciting today. -sighs-

NAME: MEF!

1YR

97LB (the fatter the better she is at bump! x3)

Girl

GEN.

So far today nothing has happened. I don't know, but I think that MEF! will evolve either today or tomorrow.

I'm hoping and praying my Mom will let me buy another tamagotchi if she gets paid enough.

I don't want to have the Matchmaker come. xP

I'll update you later, before bed. Then I'll tell you in she evolved or not.

SHE EVOlVED! ^o^

MEF! is now a cute little... wait... wait... aaa... cuutteeee... LEAFTCHI! -_-

I can't believe it! Like, the total oppisite of what I was expecting! xD

:kuribotchi: My dog even thught it was intresting to see a Tama evolve!

But, me being me, I was stupid and had to put on the Nyatchi costume right after she evolved. :D

I'll update later! Bai!

SHE EVOlVED! ^o^MEF! is now a cute little... wait... wait... aaa... cuutteeee... LEAFTCHI! <_<

I can't believe it! Like, the total oppisite of what I was expecting! xD

:( My dog even thught it was intresting to see a Tama evolve!

But, me being me, I was stupid and had to put on the Nyatchi costume right after she evolved. :lol:

I'll update later! Bai!
Thanks! I felt soo... alone!

Anyways, with all the vampires and ghosts, and the school dance (D; noooo i didnt dance with a boyyy) I didn't have the chance to tell you:

THE MATCHMAKER BOUGHT MEF! A GIRL! :(

Now she has left, and had a baby girl (oooh I sooooooooo wanted a boy) on Halloween, who I have named Bat. I am hoping for her to turn into a Dorotchi (that would be soooo kawaii!) so I am treating her bad. Treating her bad is harder than treating her good :D

More updates tomorrow!

FROG!

Latest posts

Back