NOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasaurclai

Reaction score
I can't believe it! How could I be so stupid. I left my Tama out in the rain and when I found it, half the pixels washed away.

I can't believe it! How could I be so stupid. I left my Tama out in the rain and when I found it, half the pixels washed away.
You need to try and do this as quick as you can:

Disable your Tamagotchi. Then take th battery out and dry it. Next, take a towel and dry it as much as possible, even use a blow-drier to help you do this task. :eek: Put everything back together and download your Tamagotchi. This should help. :D

-Good Luck- :D

//Tama-Love

Also: be sure when you're drying not to accidentally pull a wire.

As Tama-Love said, good luck with your poor tama.

If not, at least it's only half 'cause a friend of mine dropped her tama reeeeeally far, and part of the screen broke. There was little oval-shaped thing in the middle, and half of it showed NOTHING. But, on the half where it did show, there was only two rows: top-ish and bottom-ish. The rest showed nothing. She reset it twice, but the poor thing had to be replaced. :eek:

Well, remember, tamagotchi's can NOT be in the water or in a hot sun. Belive me, it happened to me. My tamagotchi got screwed, but it survived. Try not to do it again. No taking bathes with your tama. No doing it in outside hotubs ether. OK? :eek:

i put my tama on my keys and i never leave my keys anywhere but the computer or in my back pack..

i.. i keep it close to me

>>

<<

>>

:eek: dont judge me!!

OMG!i cant belive u left it out in the rain!

I hope your tama gets better soon i did that once and ma mum mum it in my padded sliver jacket and put it in the tumble dryer and when i came out after two long hours it was back to normal

from baby_star101

Your not stupid. Don't be so hard on your self. I'm sorry that happened. I dropped my tama in the pool and it survived. Hopefully yours will to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back