Baby Abortion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS.

Reaction score
Is there anyway of killing the baby?

ive heard that if you use the "pot plant" item while the parent and baby are on the screen, and if the plant turns into a monster, it eats the baby. i hope this is true.

i hate babys, ive got more important things to do than look after it every 2mins thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate babys, ive got more important things to do than look after it every 2mins thanks.
Sorry Chris there is no way of killing the baby and keeping the adult.

Looking after the baby on it's first hour, I agree is very demanding, but at least with V2's and V3's you can use the pause button if you have to do something else, and come back to it when you do have time. It is only an hour, and even if there was a way to get rid of it- you can't keep an adult forever. Even resetting will mean starting over with a baby.

The pot plant does sometimes have an angry face with fangs- and scares the tama-but it doesn't eat the baby. Nor does it drop happiness hearts.

It will not kill the baby, and if you don't a baby and you don't look after it. You probably wont get even further onto generations. And it is like us when we were baby's, we needed 24 hour attention, but for this baby, it is only, 1 hour, then it evolves. So if you don't like it and look after it, then it will not go on to other charectors and/or might die. So you can't get rid of it i'm afraid.

!daniwigg!

Just curious: why would you really want to kill the baby? Tama-babies are the only way to get new generations; and even if you do kill the baby, you will get another baby when you start over again.

:rolleyes: :kusatchi: :angry:

If you don't have time for it right now, you can pause it until later.

In case you are wondering to pause it hold the buttons, A and B down.

The buttons are labled from left to right starting with A.

A (First Button)

B (Secound Button)

C (Third Button)

To mute the sound hold the A and C buttons down!

Simple huh?

:D Itachi :D

EDIT:

Pausing your Tama will affect his/her growing time and it will only mean it will take LONGER!

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost wonder if you made this topic to be controversial o.o'

Anyway, Haze pretty much covered it. Just pause it when you don't have time to watch it. That's what I always do. Either way, breeding or not you're going to have to deal with the tama being a baby at one point in time. Just wait until you have an hour free in the day and take care of it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back