Photo
- - - - -

Rare character?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

AwSoMe_WiTtLe_Me!!

• awsome-wittle-me user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:38 AM ( #1 )

My tamagotchi transformed into a teenager yesturday and it turned into a character i had never had before. I went onto the character list on tamagotchi.com and i couldn't find it listed anywhere. Then today at school, my friend said that you can get rare characters when you are on genoration 2, and i am on genoration 2. So, i have never had it before, my friend says G2 characters can be rare, and its not listed on the list. Is mine rare?

If u go to http://www.tamagotchieurope.com look next to the parents/grandparents house (scroll over if u dont no where that is) you should see an orang tamagotchi on a skateboard falling of. That is what mine looks like.

Replies

Views

Started

26 Oct 2006

Last Post

03 Nov 2006

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:47 AM ( #2 )

It's a Tarakotchi. Here is a complete Character Chart. And sorry to burst your bubble, but Tarakotchi isn't rare. :rolleyes:
~Rey Mysterio~

AwSoMe_WiTtLe_Me!!

• awsome-wittle-me user photo

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:50 AM ( #3 )

It is on THAT list but its called a Hashitamatchi

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:03 AM ( #4 )

Yes, the Hashitamatchi is such a cute teen - I really like them... but no, I'm afraid it is not rare...

It is strange that the tamagotchi web site doesn't have a complete character list.... and yet, BanDai provided TamaTalk with the Character Chart you were referring to... *shrugs* I'll never figure out the thinking behind the big corporations... :rolleyes:

Rey Mysterio

• rey-mysterio user photo

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:05 AM ( #5 )

Yes, the Hashitamatchi is such a cute teen - I really like them... but no, I'm afraid it is not rare...

It is strange that the tamagotchi web site doesn't have a complete character list.... and yet, BanDai provided TamaTalk with the Character Chart you were referring to... *shrugs* I'll never figure out the thinking behind the big corporations... :angry:

Yes, I wonder why the chart os incomplete? :rolleyes:
~Rey Mysterio~ :kusatchi: ^_^

Kiwitchi_Fan

• kiwitchi-fan user photo

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:00 PM ( #6 )

He's Tarakotchi. Sadly, he's not rare but he is a very enjoyable character.

puppy--dog

• puppy-dog user photo

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:06 AM ( #7 )

i got him too his name is tommy and his brother (my 2 previous tamas had two boys) is called timmy :(