Old Tams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the oldest age your tam has been?

• 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91-99

• Over 99

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadogg

Reaction score
My oldest tam is a Japanese Angelgotchi, hatched January 1, 2006.

That would make its age 99+209, or 308!!!

:rolleyes: :kusatchi: :angry:

36 tamayears, I had it more then 36 days because I paused my little oldtimer during night.

I never let its hearts drop, and I always paused it when I couldn't care for it.My previous oldest tam was a v2 that lived to age 56.

;)   :huh:   :huh:
But if you paused it after age 99, then there is no sure fire way to keep track of age as it doesn't get a full "tama year" each day :( And didn't you have a keitai to live up to 102?

My oldest was Aaron on a V3 that lived to be 145 :D

KM

p.s. nice to see ya back online tamadogg!

Last edited by a moderator:
But if you paused it after age 99, then there is no sure fire way to keep track of age as it doesn't get a full "tama year" each day  :eek:   And didn't you have a keitai to live up to 102?
My oldest was Aaron on a V3 that lived to be 145 :D

KM

Yeah, poor Aaron! To tell the truth, I'm a little sad that he died. He was old. I started looking on your blogagotchi when he was 92. At least he lived a good long life.

BTW Did you cry when he died? Maybe not a bawl, but did you feel sad?

Plus I'm trying to see how long my V2 can live. She's currently an oldie right now. She's 12. I have pictures of her on my blogagotchi, plus of my other 3. Her name is Ashle.

Are you going to restart your V3 and play again?

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
But if you paused it after age 99, then there is no sure fire way to keep track of age as it doesn't get a full "tama year" each day :angry: And didn't you have a keitai to live up to 102?
My oldest was Aaron on a V3 that lived to be 145 :puroperatchi:

KM

Oops, sorry! I forgot about the Keitai!

I meant to say that I set the time to its bedtime, so it would still age, NOT putting the screen on time-set and leaving it like that :D . My mistake! I posted that on a day where I hadn't had any coffee for about 3 days!

:puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back