WAT HAPPENED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffypink

Reaction score
well i was connecting my v3 and then the screen whent blank on it.

ps.i have debugged and un- de bugged this tama,just in case that causes problems.

If the screen is blank but the device still makes beeping noises, then I'd suggest resetting it, once or a few times.

If the screen is blank and it doesn't beep either, your battery is probably dead. The extra power required to transmit data via infrared probably did it in. Just go get a new battery and follow the instructions that came with your Tamagotchi to replace it!

Don't worry, the battery probably ran out. :)

Just in case you dont know, debuging can cause problems, as un-debugging.

I suggest you reset your tama, if you dont know:

Reset:

Take a sharpened pencil and add little pressure to a black little hole your tama has in the back.

It should say RESET and DOWNLOAD. DOWNLOADING: means you get your tama character again as you left it the last time, it may loose years, and happy/hungy hearts.

RESETTING: Resetting means to start over your tama.

Hope it helped :)

The battery type is a 32-20 If you aren't sure or don't trust me go to a store and show them the battery and they'll tell you what tyoe is it. :eek:

Well. If you don't have it yet than it needs it's battery changed! ;) So if you don't know how... :mellow: to than you need to see the battery when you un-screw it. Than buy a new one than put the old one in the garbage. And the new one in! :blink: :eek:

fluffy said:

ps.i have debugged and un- de bugged this tama,just in case that causes problems.
The battery.

Don't worry it is normal.

Replace the batterys with some new ones,and it should be up and running again.

If the screen is still blank then there is either something wrong with the battery,Or something wrong with the Tamagotchi.

I wouldn't worry,It is probably battery trouble,

Best wishes

~*Mg23*~

The battery type is a 32-20 If you aren't sure or don't trust me go to a store and show them the battery and they'll tell you what tyoe is it. :hitodetchi:
thats wrong it take a

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

cr2032

Actually, I think there's either multiple batteries or different names for the same battery that work in a Tamagotchi. I believe the instruction sheet mentions what type(s) of batteries the Tama can use, and if it doesn't or if you lost it, there are plety of Tamagotchi sites that have the information.

thats wrong it take a
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

cr2032
cr2032 and 20-32 are the same.

Is the same type of battery, and its also a clock battery.

it doesn't have to say CR, its O.K that is says only 2032 or 20-32.

Hope it helped! :hitodetchi:

EDIT: I know is a 20-32 because of the instructions, I keep my tama-instructions in a little box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your battery is dead. Connecting takes a lot of Battery power.

Just go to the nearest drugstore, and buy a brand new CR-2032 Battery.

After you put in the new battery, press download, and you'll have you're Tamagotchi Back! :D

fluffy said:

Well, it happens a lot. The batteries are out of "poop". Now you should put new batteries in your toy.

it could be the battery.

did u lose any screws when u debuged? i did when i tried andit doesn't quite work the same. the screen doesn't have the same contact anymore.

fluffy said:

Your batteries are completly dead. You will need to buy some new ones ^.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back