Fake Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_Tama

Reaction score
I saw all tamas have TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION

but Mine only says TAMAGOTCHI

I saw on the desings and it only appears ONE of my two v3's.

I saw my "hawaian" flower tamagotchi and i saw another is the same but with different colour-shaped flowers.

The other one has ribbons and only says TAMAGOTCHI too.

But they had the same futures as a real tama!

I baugh it on K-B Toys, not on internet.

And I will buy another in K-B toys but the badai version says COOL in red and it the bottom of the tama the one on K-B toys says COOL is yellow, caps, and at the left side.

Plz help!

EDIT: Sorry if its in the wrong section

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw all tamas have TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTIONbut Mine only says TAMAGOTCHI

I saw my "hawaian" flower tamagotchi and i saw another is the same but with different colour-shaped flowers.

And I will buy another in K-B toys but the badai version says COOL in red and it the bottom of the tama the one on K-B toys says COOL is yellow, caps, and at the left side.

Plz help!

No- your Tamagotchi is not a fake. :( Bandai just made the Tamagotchi's different, that's all. I, myself, own a Version 3 that has the same logo: "Tamagotchi". My theory that it's just a little feature Bandai desided to change. :huh:

Remember- That only the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3, has the 'wording'. And NOT the other connections, like the V1 and V2, etc. :D

Here is a picture of my Tamagotchi:https://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...chigreenlh3.png. Take a look at what it says, you should see the word: "Connection at the top of the Tama! ;)

//Tama-Love

Yes, it is real. A few batches of v3's just had the word "Tamagotchi" on the top, while others had "Tamagotchi Connection" at the top. No need to worry. It's real. :(

Oh thx so much!

Also, Tama-Love, you tama is the same as mine!

Haha.

Really, thank you.

Thanks so much for info Tama-Love and chocosilver! I have a tama that only says tamagotchi and I thought that's weird...

You guy's are very welcome! :ph34r: I am glad that CS's and my post answered your question! :(

//Tama-Love

I saw all tamas have TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTIONbut Mine only says TAMAGOTCHI

Plz help!

It's not a fake, as long as it has the Bandai logo on it.

My gf and I each have a blue camo v3. Mine has the "connection" at the top, hers doesn't.

I guess that's Bandai's way of adding more variety to the tams.

:angry: :D :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back