ever met anyone famous?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met Micah Hudson, he's my friend's dad! He used to be third best in the world at kickboxing, was on the show Gladiators and now runs his own Martial Arts place.

I've also met Paul Ross, at one of his shows. I think he's a comedian -_-

He knew how to spell my name, better than my own uncle! :D

Anyone know Morris Glietzman? He's an Australian author who writes really ace novels. Met him! (And he gave me a signed book, free!)

Erm.. Dennis Carter? Little known poet.. who thinks he can sing.

EDIT: To correct spelling XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I've met WWE superstars Kurt Angle, Torrie Wilson, Finlay, Theadore Long and Jillian Hall. That's all, I think! -_-

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

I met Carlos Mencia ^.^ I went to his Punisher Tour in Seattle on September 23rd of this year. I got to get my picture with him <3

Carlos and I.

T'was a good night.

I have no scanner though. Please excuse the flash mark x.x'

I met Carlos Mencia ^.^ I went to his Punisher Tour in Seattle on September 23rd of this year. I got to get my picture with him <3
Carlos and I.

T'was a good night.

I have no scanner though. Please excuse the flash mark x.x'
AAAAAAH! I <3 Carlos!

Ive met Eddie Gurrero the WWE champion

I have met Mr.Mack the singer of "Where ya from fool? That 865!" Woo he is awesome! He came to our school at one of our dances, he signed autographs to. I still his autograph in my nightstand! He knows my name to.. woo he is such an awesome singer, I don't think anyone outside of Tennessee has heard of that song though, because he sings about Tennessee. I'm singing it to myself right now, my gosh I love that song. Oh yeah and when he was singing I was singing the song to myself, and he got all in my face with the microphone, and was singing to me and wanted me to sing a little part, and I did, then he got in my other friends face. That was pretty awesome night for me!

AAAAAAH! I <3 Carlos!
Ive met Eddie Gurrero the WWE champion
Whoops, almost forgot, he blew a kiss at me and did his dance for me! :D He is so cool, it's a shame he passed away. :blink: B) *crys for 3 hours*

~Rey Mysterio~

[SIZE=21pt]Ugh! You people are so lucky! B) [/SIZE]

I don't think I've ever meet someone famous before....No wait! Jim Hawkins the voice in Treasure Planet..Yea no big deal. lol! Oh wait! I've meet Micky Mouse! Does that count?! lol! :D

Nah, but anyways, I would love to meet Johnny Depp, that would make my day! My brother he works at this radio station and so he gets to meet alot of people and he got me autographs from, Avril Lavinge and Aly & AJ and thats it..I could have meet Avril but I didn't ask him! Argh! I should have asked my brother if I could go to her concert! Dang it! lol! oh well!

-NINJA :blink:

Well theres a few but THEY ARE ALL TRUE PROMISE!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i'VE MET jAQUELINE WILSON THE AWARD WINNING WRITER

CHIKO AT THE POPIDOL CONCERT

BUSTED AT THEIR CONCERT

THE FADERS AT KELLY CLARKSONS CONCET

AND MY UNCLE WAS ON DEAL OR NO DEAL

AND BOBBY ROBSON HES FRIENDS WITH MY DAD

AND MY BEST MATES COUSIN PLAYS FOR CHELSEA

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Um.. I've met Buster Baxter x.x' Does that count? :blink:

Well, my cousin, Heather is a singer and has made a few CDs, and I've been to a Hilary Duff and James Blunt concert. (now don't go killing me 'cause I went to see Hilary B) ) I used to like her back then. (when I was eight.) But.. that's it. I've also met an indian, but he's not famous. xx' :D

Why does everyone keep cheeseing me off
This isn't the quoting game. Don't change people's posts.

Also, if people are making you mad, don't come into the boards and post about it at random. Get offline and cool off instead.

wow

alott of famous ppl

but....

:furawatchi: i am having trouble beliveing you Motarolla

:eek: and i can't belive some1's met Jessie Mcartny i'm a great fan!

~Girl~

and oyeah my mom met..

Katie Melua

Nora Jones

James Blunt

(all at concerts)

I have met:

Arctic Monkeys

Gorillaz at thier Concert

Cycling World Champion (Cant remember name.. LOL!)

My Friend is Semi-Famous =|

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back