is my tama running out of battery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcutie

Reaction score
my tama seems to have stopped working.. the whole screen is filled with a weird battery image with a giant X across it. when i push the buttons, there's no response and my tama disappeared. is my tama low in battery? where can i get new ones? if i replace the batteries, will my tama have to be resetted?

my tama seems to have stopped working.. the whole screen is filled with a weird battery image with a giant X across it. when i push the buttons, there's no response and my tama disappeared. is my tama low in battery? where can i get new ones? if i replace the batteries, will my tama have to be resetted?
Unfortunatly your Tamagotchi batteries died out, but not to worry! :blink: The big [SIZE=21pt]X[/SIZE] just means that you need to replace it with another battery, that's all. :D

You can get batteries at any drug store, gass-station, maket store, mall, electronic store, and/or grocery store. The battery kind you need is found in your instruction sheet, you received in your Tamagotchi package. Incase you lost your sheet here is the battery type:

1 CR-2032 3V battery.

When you replace the battery, you do NOT have to restart all over again. :blink: When you have your battery all in place and you see the egg on your Tamagotchi scrreen, just simply press the "B" button and use the "A" button to scroll dow the menue, untill you see the wording: "DOWNLOAD" and use the "B" button to select or confirm. :D Now, you should be able to see your old Tama on the screen. :blink:

-Good Luck- :D

//Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's a big X, just poke something sharp in the back and choose Download. It's a sign that you're battery's gonna finish soon.

If the battery's dead, there'll be just a blank screen.

I found that sometimes The battery isn't running out. It's actually loose. Take it out and put it back in. If it still says low battery, you have to change the batterys. You can find them at Radio Shack.

Yes your Tamagotchi will need new batterys very soon.Nothing to worry about though,This is normal.All you need to do is get some new batterys'.And then your Tamagotchi will be back up and running very soon.When you have inserted new batterys into the tamagotchi you can either download,Get your tamagotchi you were raising before back and carry on with that,Or you can reset and start all over again.Every will be gone your friends, your snacks,your items and the tamagotchi you were raising before if you reset your tamagotchi.

Hope i helped,

Best wishes,

Chi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back