Photo
- - - - -

i have a

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

moogle

• moogle user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:19 PM ( #1 )

male tama . . . and its the one with the flowers on its head . . . . . and i thought it was gonna be looking like a boy but no it had to look like a girl with a boy gender label . . . ahh well . . . . but does anyone else have silly combos like that . . . like something you though was more dude looking but turned out it was a chick . . . just wondering.

Replies

Views

Started

29 Oct 2006

Last Post

30 Oct 2006

!pinkgirl!

• pinkgirl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:20 AM ( #2 )

dont worry I knw how you feel I had the exact same 1 when it was a boy its a bit odd when you try to connect but the character you have is a rare 1 does it look like this? :furawatchi:

spudilike

• spudilike user photo
  • Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:56 AM ( #3 )

All the adult characters can be male or female and look exactly the same - with the exception of the 'oldies'- they have a male and female version.

but does anyone else have silly combos like that . . . like something you though was more dude looking but turned out it was a chick . . . just wondering.

So, Yes, I have had some pretty weird gender combinations, including a female called Lahna who ended up being a 'Bill'. I've also had a Male Mimiyoritchi (princess Leia lookalike) called James, a Female Paparatchi called Lila, a female Decotchi called Lizzi and a female Gozarutchi called Dora.