AAAHHH! My tama has not grown in 5 days!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesy_grin

Reaction score
MY TAMA HAS BEEN A TODDLER THINGY FOR 5 DAYS! I HAVE NOT PAUSED IT OR ANYTHING! YAAAAAAAAAAAH! ;) ;) :D :D

That's really weird. Maybe it's a glitch or sumthn'

it's probaly if you reset it lots of times it won't age that happened to mine tamagotchi

it's probaly if you reset it lots of times it won't age that happened to mine tamagotchi
Yeah, that's sensible, if you press reset button nd download (I have seen when people is resetting and downloading in order to open the 200-point chest again :blink: ), it takes longer time for the tamagotchi to age, and not evolve. I remember I resetted when the box poofed me, and my obotchi turned to furawatchi at two years of age. :blink:

But I remember someone said, and I think it's wise to repeat it once again,

Tamagotchi connection version 3 is the most glitchy tamagotchi.

Listen yall,

Its dosen't just take 5 days for it to grow mine toke 2 months to grow.

so dont rush it.

just wait

wait

THAT'S ALL!!!!!!!!!!

:) :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :angry: :angry: :mimitchi: :D B) :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :D :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

buckeye411

That happened to my friend too. She left both of her tamas unpaused and for 5 days and took good care of it. It only turned one today. They are teens right now and she REALLY wants them to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back