Photo
- - - - -

what happened to my parents?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kaygotchi

• kaygotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:05 AM ( #1 )

Okay, so today I looked in my parent section, you know, the book icon, family, parent? So, I have one tama on 4th Generation and one on 5th. When I looked in the parents on my 5th, there were only two parents! When I looked on my 4th, there were also only two! When my other tama was on fourth generation, she had all 3 tama parents there. I don't get it! Why are only two parents showing up?

Replies

Views

Started

31 Oct 2006

Last Post

31 Oct 2006

dr.tam

• drtam user photo

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:09 AM ( #2 )

did u delete someone from friendslist ?

Kaygotchi

• kaygotchi user photo

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:12 AM ( #3 )

yes, I did. Does that do it?

dr.tam

• drtam user photo

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:17 AM ( #4 )

yes, this could be the reason

Kaygotchi

• kaygotchi user photo

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:23 AM ( #5 )

thank you! I deleted because my tama said Sorry! List Full! I won't do that again though! thanks!

sk8er girl

• sk8er-girl user photo

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:20 AM ( #6 )

Okay, so today I looked in my parent section, you know, the book icon, family, parent? So, I have one tama on 4th Generation and one on 5th. When I looked in the parents on my 5th, there were only two parents! When I looked on my 4th, there were also only two! When my other tama was on fourth generation, she had all 3 tama parents there. I don't get it! Why are only two parents showing up?

It's not because you deleted them, you can only delete friends from the friends list - you cannot delete the parent/grandparent from the list.

Your tama is on the 4th generation, so it should show the parent which was your tama on the 3rd generation, and it will show the grandparent which was your tama on the 2nd generation. :)

-sk8er girl-