what happened to my parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaygotchi

Reaction score
Okay, so today I looked in my parent section, you know, the book icon, family, parent? So, I have one tama on 4th Generation and one on 5th. When I looked in the parents on my 5th, there were only two parents! When I looked on my 4th, there were also only two! When my other tama was on fourth generation, she had all 3 tama parents there. I don't get it! Why are only two parents showing up?

did u delete someone from friendslist ?

thank you! I deleted because my tama said Sorry! List Full! I won't do that again though! thanks!

Okay, so today I looked in my parent section, you know, the book icon, family, parent? So, I have one tama on 4th Generation and one on 5th. When I looked in the parents on my 5th, there were only two parents! When I looked on my 4th, there were also only two! When my other tama was on fourth generation, she had all 3 tama parents there. I don't get it! Why are only two parents showing up?
It's not because you deleted them, you can only delete friends from the friends list - you cannot delete the parent/grandparent from the list.

Your tama is on the 4th generation, so it should show the parent which was your tama on the 3rd generation, and it will show the grandparent which was your tama on the 2nd generation. :)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back