The tons of tamas log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I currently have a UraTama and V3 running.

My UraTama is yellow with blue city ornaments.

My V3 is pink with ribbons.

Pink with ribbons V3

Current tama: Tamio - Tamatchi - 1gen

Tamio is a Tamatchi who's 1yr old. He's 11lbs and very cute. I want to get a Young Mametchi.

Yellow with blue city ornaments UraTama

Current tama: Katakana - Tsunootchi - 7gen

Katakana is a Tsunootchi who's 1yr old. When he took a nap as a baby he turned 1. Every time UraTamas sleep they age one year. I want to get a Bokusatchi.

Hey, I might even take pictures of them!

I just remembered: since today is Halloween, it would be wise to dress up my Tamagotchis too!

I'm putting a jack o' lantern on Tamio's screen and bat wings on Katakana's back. Really, they have no choice in costumes!

See you soon!

Guess what.

Katakana is a Kometchi (again). I've had that character twice now.

And I reset Tamio. I goaled for a Young Mametchi.

The new one was again, a boy. I named him Tamio the Second (well not the last two words, only Tamio).

So Tamio was a Tamatchi and is now an Obotchi.

Guess what.

Katakana is a Kometchi (again). I've had that character twice now.

And I reset Tamio. I goaled for a Young Mametchi.

The new one was again, a boy. I named him Tamio the Second (well not the last two words, only Tamio).

So Tamio was a Tamatchi and is now an Obotchi.

Oh well. Katakana is an egg. I'll have him for.... breakfast! Yum fresh Katakana *NOT*!!

Today Tamio was still an Obotchi with I guess *bad* care. Today he's 2.

Katakana is still a Kometchi with *horrible* care. Today he's 4. I might just about kill him if I'm *not* careful! :D

Okay, I was looking on eBay earlier, and saw a P1 that I liked (1 bid) and an Angelgotchi. It was expensive! I might actually just ask my mom.... if she says yes to both of them, yipee! I'll wait until they come and then take the batteries out of my V3 and Uratama.

Since yesterday Tamio has had full training and *good* care! Oh, we found another P1 on eBay, it's located in Alberta, Canada. My mom put it in her Watched Items.... AND if it's in Alberta it should only take a few days to ship!! YES!

Oh, Tamio has lots of items:

cap

weights

umbrella

music disc

ball

TV

action figure

sunglasses

ticket

bow tie

I'm going to feed him some juice now!

OMG!!! When Tamio drank the juice, afterwards he did the happy dance! I must say, he is utterly cute.

And Katakana got sick today (again, after yesterday, the day before....) and the only reason is because of my crazy week! Ah!

Tamio just evolved into a Paparatchi :( .

That's the only adult I get these days, but I'll keep him.

NO RESETS!!!!

---

Katakana should change today, he just hasn't done it yet.

---

My grandmother should be coming in 12 days.

She said she bought 2 V3s! One for my sister and one for me!

One is red with white flowers and the other one is half orange half white (MINE!!).

I actually won't tab them up, I will pause them. Probably for eternity - lol.

So now the two victims of pausing are sitting beside me. Good bye, Katakana and Tamio.

Wait - I will ask if you can make a tab for your tama.

Haha.... just kidding. I never paused them and I'm not tabbing them up yet, either.

-----------------

Katakana is now a Tougyotchi.

-----------------

WOW! 1 plane ticket and 1 trumpet at Tamio's shop! Gotta play! BYE FOR NOW UNTIL I SAVE UP POINTS FOR THE TICKET!!!

Latest posts

Back