Tamagotchi Desktop Characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OsuMesu21

Reaction score
This might not be anything new to our Canadian fans, but I don't think anybody's made a topic about this yet, so booya.

I was just on the Tamagotchi website to check the Golden Tamagotchi Contest (which ended today, just so you know). I then clicked the link to the Canadian site to see if the contest was going on there. I must say, the Canadian quiz is much harder than the silly US questions! @_@

Anyway, I then decided to try out the "What Tama Character Represents You?" quiz. I turned out to be a Mametchi (WOOT). I was about to close the quiz when a little dialog box came up for "Download this Tamagotchi to your desktop!" or something like that. I clicked the link, downloaded the setup file, ran it, and finally started the application.

Then I clicked back to my desktop. First reaction: "OMG! O_O"

My background had changed and a Mametchi was waiting for me in the corner. Next to him was a box that had 3 different options on it: Wallpaper, Character, and Action. Exploring it a bit more, I found that Memetchi and Kutchipatchi were also available as well as 6 different backgrounds.

Background 1: Egg Field

A small, open hillside filled with pink eggs and a shining sun. Kinda pretty.

Background 2: Nightime TamaTown (Mametchi Standard)

Tamatown in a dark, nightlife blue color. Comes standard with Mametchi.

Background 3: Hot Air Balloon Rides

Furawatchi (Or Leaftchi or Violetchi) along with Ichigotchi and Gozarutchi soaring through the mountains on hot air balloons.

Background 4: Welcome to Tamagotchi Town

A small sign reading "Welcome to Tamagotchi Town" along with the rest of the town on a midground with a curvey path leading to it.

Background 5: Bees in Springtime(Memetchi Standard)

A pink background with lots of flowers and a couple of bees. Comes standard with Memetchi.

Background 6: Green n' Puffy(Kutchipatchi Standard)

A nature-green background with several dark green clouds. Comes standard with Kutchipatchi.

(all backgrounds have the Tamagotchi logo somewhere in them :) )

Also I mentioned that there are also "Actions". There are a total of 15: sneeze, yell, flower, sleep, hello, blush, dance, rain, bored, jump, sing, giggle, hide, burp, and butterfly.

If you want to turn it off, right-click the small yellow Tamagotchi on the taskbar and click "quit". You can keep the background or change it.

So if you want to download this, go to https://www.tamaquiz.ca and take the quiz (not the one for the Golden Tamagotchi). After it gives you the results, download and install.

Peace out all,

~OM21

Cool stuff! Thanks for exploring and letting us know! :)

My heart is still broken because it's a .exe. You'd think they'd learn to make this stuff in Java, so it'd be cross-OS, no? <//3

omg its so unfair i have a apple mac computer and the desktop buddy does not works i am so angry wait now i am even more angry

i got a ichigotchi to bad it does not work on my computer :huh: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: i am sad now *crying* :( :( :( :( :(

It doesn't wok on my computer either... and I have a PC with XP. It keeps shutting down my browser every time I try to download it.

this sucks I really wanted to download it and not matter what browser I use it just keeps shutting them down every time I try to download it. What do I do?

Okay, this is for Macintosh users. Since the Desktop Tamagotchi apparently won't work on Mac computers, I've decided to upload all the wallpapers for you to download and use!

Click here and have fun!

~OM21

Aww... thank you, OsuMesu21 for this great information and for your time on saving tha wall-papers for us. The wall-papers are great. I will defenetly look foward to using them in the future. :huh:

//Tama-Love

so not fair!! i downloded the thing, and got this- :mellow: but when i click it to run it, it does everything and when i go back to desktop, it's not tere!!! :)

Thanks for telling this to us! I tried the quiz and got a mametchi! After that i downloaded it then i chose a memetchi for my desktop! :huh: :huh: I love it when it dances! It is soo cool! :huh: Thanks again!

hime :)

When I go on tamaquiz.ca all it says DOMAIN MAITNECE and I relly want one pleas help. :huh: :huh: :huh:

When I go on tamaquiz.ca all it says DOMAIN MAITNECE and I relly want one pleas help. :huh: :huh: :huh:
Yeah!!! Please help!!!! Where can I get it? I NEED it!!!!!!! Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back