Tamagotchi Lets PLay TV Resort

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi

Reaction score
*Sorry if this is in the wrong area*

Well just recently I have bought a Tamagotch Lets Play TV Resort shipped from Japan.

You are probally wondering what this is right?

::What is this?::

Well it is a Tamagotchi Game System I guess you may call it, and this controller hooks up to your T.V. and allows your En or Uratama connect with the Controller and play games with your Tama on the T.V.!

::What it comes with?::

Well it comes with an Yellow and Blue Controller with the wires that hook up to the T.V. and alittle Instruction booklet that I will post on here later sometime.

::Starting::

Well when you start out, your Pet will be in this house (Tell you about it later) and you have multiple options.

Lets just go outside for right now.

::Bus Trips::

Outside there are many Bus Stops that you can stop by and wait for a bus to pick you up.

There are many different colors but as for right now lets just go to the Pink Bus Stop. (I think thats the one I choosen)

::One Of the Places You can Visit::

At any of the places you can go to you can do a couple of things.

But sorry I will have to list all of that later as for right now lets just get to the games you can play at this place we visited!

At every place (Except 2) you can play up to 3 games to earn Gotchi Points!

::Racing Game::

Rules in Japanese Listed Below

Racing Rules

They are all in Japanese but from playing the game here is what I learned from playing it.

You move the Controller (BTW The Contollrer's Movements are decided on how you roll the ball on your controller) Left or Right and try to get to the finish line before your rival! Simple huh? Well in order to do so you must dodge Forks (We are racing on a giant cake) And go up ramps to gain speed and collect power ups!...or power downs!

PIC 1

The Power Ups and Power downs are indicted by an Yellow and Blue Star.

YELLOW STAR: This will make you go extremly fast!

Yellow Star PIC 2

BLUE STAR: This will stop you in place making the speed you gained from the Yellow Star be disabled!

Blue Star PIC 3

Well that was it for the Race game and I will explain more each day for all here at Tamatalk!

*Sorry for the quality of the pictures its kind've my first time*

Also if you have any questions about this please dont ask questions about stuff I havent gone over with. I will eventually go over with everthing in time so you are just going to have and wait. Just ask questions on what I have gone over. Thanks!

<_< Itachi :lol:

P.S.

If you want to translate this just bear with me! Tomorrow I will post pictures of the Game as well of the Manual to save you the trobule of reading off of the in game pictures I posted! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. After winning, do you get a prize to transfer back to your EnTama / UraTama?

isnt there such a thing 4 "normal" tamas, too ?

Sorry that I havent updated this until late at night Today because I was trying to figure out how the scanner works...no success...

Well anywat today I will be giving pictures and answering all of your questions!

IN ORDER FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

1: Yes I think you get points from winning the games on the TV toy. I will double check later today or tomorrow. (Pets Asleep)

2: Yes there is a store in the TV game but I have yet to figure out how to put them on your Tamagotchi Toy!

3: If you mean Normal Tamas as in V3, etc, No there hasnt been an TV game system for them, only in Japan.

*Also on a side note to connect to the TV with your Tamagotchi you have to choose the selection under "PC". You put your Tamagotchi in sync with the Controller and there you go! (More info soon)

::Starting::

Now when you first start the T.V. Tamagotchi you will be given TWO options.

First one I think is to delete your Data or Start a game and the secound option is to load your Saved Data or Start a game aswell.

Lets choose my Saved Data Shall we?

Good!

Now we have different options this time around.

You can either hoose the Main characters, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi.....or Download a Tama off of your Entama or Uratama!

Here are the Pics of theFollowing catergories that has been labled with it:

Choosing one of the Main Characters

Icon to Download a Tama off of your En or Ura

Download Screen (This is what will show you what I meant eariler!)

Also to go back the icon looks as Follows:

Go Back or Exit Icon

Now when as soon as your Done with selecting your Character you then go straight to your House!

In Your House! (The Mametchi hat was added to "My Collection" in the Background!)

::HOUSE SELECTIONS::

Clicking on the Cloud Screen Thing will let you view your Characters Stats. I dont really see a point to this at all really.....

Clicking on the Book will lead you to a screen that looks like this. (Click Underlined Text!)

At this screen you can do the following:

View all the games you played

View all the pictures you took at the places you visited

And View your Gotchi Points and Tickets you've Bought

You can also from your house look through all of the items your bought from shops in "My Collection".

::Tickets::

There are 3 different kinds of tickets.

Red Ticket: This will only allow you to play 1 Game per ticket. This Ticket costs the cheapest of them all.

Whit Ticket: This Ticket will allow you to play as many games as you want in only one place that you visited.

Example: I visited Pink Town (Lets call it that) and I choose to use the white Ticket for that place. Now when I leave that place the tickets affect is no more!

Rainbow Ticket: Cost is the highest of course but this ticket allows you to play as many games as you want even when you leave a place you visited!

Now that is it for today.... :huh:

Sorry that this isnt much info but it takes a long time to download all of thoose pictures put them on photobucket and etc.

Also until I get the scanner to work you guys will just have to wait for the more detailed info! (Its in Japanese so if anyone wants to translate it go on ahead!)

Thank you for Reading this! I really apperciate it! :D

:angry: Itachi :angry:

I wanted to add to my previous post about rules to another game that you can play on the Tamagotchi TV resort system.

Tamagotchi Ship Fun game! (Made up name)

The rules are in Japanese but here they are listed below:

the japanese rules form the game

::Controlls::

Roll the Contollers ball left or right.

::Rules On how to play!::

Well there is this orange arrow that starts out in the middle of the screen.

And there is this red line that will either go left or right of the orange arrow.

*BTW This all takes place on a bar on the top of the scren. (See pic)*Now you want to keep on rolling that orange arrow in that red line (Making it turn red to indicate your in the line) to gain a 10 GP for every secound or so your in the line.

Now doing this isnt as easy as it looks!

You will be pushed back to the middle of the bar no matter which direction you roll....so you got to mantain a balance in your rolling in the line.

So over time the line will begin to get smaller in which making it harder for you!

*Also whenever you roll the ship will be spun around this tall black thing*

Well thats it REALLY for today as I will attempt to scan the instruction Booklet tomorrow!

:hitodetchi: Itachi :D

Today I will scan Information form the Instruction Booklet.

Yes I have got the scanner to finally work.

Well I scanned all the important info BUT the Games.

As I will scan that maybe later today or tomorrow.

Now I intended this to be translated by someone so everyone can figure out all of this Toys Functions.

So if anyone is willing to translate any of theese please do!

Getting Started (Page 9)

Choosing your Character Part 1 (Page 10)

Choosing Your Character Part 2 (Page 11)

In Your House Functions Part 1 (Page 12)

In Your House Functions Part 2 (Page 13)

Bus Stop And Tickets (Page 14)

Visting a Place, etc. (Page 15)

Stuff you can do at Places you visit (Page 16)

Tama Shop and pictures (Page 30)

Pictures and Others (Page 31)

Thanks to all who are taking their time to read this and look at this!

:rolleyes: Itachi :D

---------------

A new begining

EDIT:

You may ask questions about the Tama TV Resort now if you wish.

I will attempt to answer all of which I can!

Sorry everyone I have just figured out the images I posted dont work!

But the strange thing before I posted it here and previewed it, it showed the image!

Well until I can fix this I will have to repost my scanned pictures soon.

Also if anyone can help me with scanning pictures that would be great! :rolleyes:

:D Itachi :D

--------------------

A new Begining-

awesome that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back