has this happened to anyone else?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blondbeenpole

Reaction score
Okay so today my tamagotchi finally turned into an adult and he was a Hanatchi. then I put him in a costume I had bought and he kept it on. so later I gave him a stuffed animal and he shot of the screen and when he came back he was a Nyatchi.

does this happen often?

might be a glitch.try reseting it then pressing the middle button and select DOWNLOAD.

yes! it's totaly normal! stuffed animals arent toys, they are costumes...duh!

well he was wearing a costume and when i gave him the toy he turned into it.

Okay so today my tamagotchi finally turned into an adult and he was a Hanatchi. then I put him in a costume I had bought and he kept it on. so later I gave him a stuffed animal and he shot of the screen and when he came back he was a Nyatchi.
does this happen often?
Yes, it happens whenever you put your costume on-if you have one.

this is completely normal, because the stuffed animal is a nyatchi costume, and the other costume is a hohotchi costume!

:eek: my tama is 10 and has a baby so i want it to die how old is it when it dies im not mesn be da way :furawatchi: MY TAMA MARRIED :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

does this happen often?
not usually.... but I was wondering my sis's gotchi had a baby and on Halloween it was jumping around in a pumpkin suit. has that happened to you?

:eek: my tama is 10 and has a baby so i want it to die how old is it when it dies im not mesn be da way :furawatchi: MY TAMA MARRIED :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
i dunno ask someone else B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

so why r u postin ?

24h after receiving the baby u can forward time 2 23.59 or just wait till next midnight and the parent should leave (not die, but go back 2 his planet)

yeah he did turn back to normal after he went to bed and woke up. I didn't get around to posting it when that happened. I wish it wasn't temporary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back