Photo
- - - - -

relationship question~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dimitar

• dimitar user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 August 2004 - 03:48 PM ( #1 )

How long does it take for the relationship meter to go up? i have a connection and right now there are 4 :lol:'s with my friends tama.. how long untill they get to <3<3:):o best friend thing? and then how long untill they are partners? :o

Replies

Views

Started

24 Aug 2004

Last Post

25 Aug 2004

Mimitchi

• mimitchi user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:02 PM ( #2 )

Well what happend to me is, i connecte dthem about 100+ times, and they wouldn't get to best friends, but then as soon as they became adults they jumped to lovers, the reason is is because for some reason, Bandai America thinks best friends have a "relationship" and the same gender can't become best friends ether, which dosen't make sence there saying the same gender can't be best friends, my best friend is male, and my girl friend is female, but if i had a best fried thats a girl, that dosen't mean, i have a relationship with her, get it?

Lozzie

• lozzie user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:52 AM ( #3 )

It's interesting you should say that. In TamConX, there are 4 degrees of friendship and 2 degrees of love. Maybe TamCon counts best friendship as love? Mind you, the relationship meter on TamConX begins at buddy, rather than aquaintance.