This is REAL scary, guys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambygirl

Reaction score
This is real bad glitch. I am going on a flight to Africa and I have my tamas around my neck and 2 on pause ,2 of pause. I go 2 sleep and when I wake up 4 hours before we land, my 2 of pause tamas are blank! Well, one is, but 1 is black and all the icon are on @ the same time! I reset & download the blank one, it is fine, but the other one ( A new orange V3) wont do anything!!!! when I reset it, the beep comes, but the screeen is black, and I download, the sound is on, and I can turn it on and off!!??

4 hrs after I land, the tama is out of batteries, so it but a new one in, and donload, and it is OK??

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT HAPPENED????[/SIZE]

Tamagotchi's have a thing called LCD in. Maybe as you were on the flight the air pressure caused the liquid crystals to all corrupt temporarily. If it still made all the sounds, then that could be it. but, I'm puzzled about how your other Tamagotchi was not affected. Maybe it was resting against something blocking air into the Tamagotchi, so the pressure from the flight couldn't get in...

Tamagotchi's have a thing called LCD in. Maybe as you were on the flight the air pressure caused the liquid crystals to all corrupt temporarily. If it still made all the sounds, then that could be it. but, I'm puzzled about how your other Tamagotchi was not affected. Maybe it was resting against something blocking air into the Tamagotchi, so the pressure from the flight couldn't get in...
ya thats what i was guessing it should b fine after u get off the plane . :)

THanx SO much, guys, I was REAL scared!! I was scared it would happen to my lovely dorotchi(sp) on the way home!

The question is - why didnt it happen to the paused tamas???? :rolleyes: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back