Kim 3G and over

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G+J

Reaction score
I got the matchmaker if I didn't mention in Jimmy 2G, and now I'm deciding to type all of my tamagotchi log from now on in this log, this time I watched the ceremony, it was so cool, but boring, and now it's a maurtchi, I can't believe I got one since it says that you get a kinko every 2G and above I'm confused. My sister's tamagotchi gave Jimmy a hat (said if I didn't metion in Jimmy 2G), and we've already become friends (mine, and my sisters tamagotchi), and It looks like my sister's tamagothi baby leaves tomorrow night because when I sped up the time it didn't leave, so like I said here from now on.

:)

P.S. And remember my avatar is my character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, my tamagotchi turn into a Hanitchi, and I'm not sure if I didn't remember, therefore I forgot to type mine got a ball, and now our rating with me and my sister is kim B) :blink: ;) :D , and my sister's :D :p :lol: :) (before it was kim :( ;) ;) :p , and my sisters :p B) ) I think my sister's tamagotchi will finally leave the screen today, I've been waiting so long.

I left mine, and my sister's tamagotchi in the car ahhhhhh!!, Well at least there at good health now. <_<

Yah! My tamagotchi turned into a Trakaotchi on friday (or saturday), if I didn't mention my mom got a Tamagotchi it's a teen, and it took me two days to get the presents, I needed for my tama (all on thee same day. :eek: ;) ), and I'm loving it sorry I didn't type in so long I didn't have time, or I was working with a family Snack stand I made. (No questions please, even though it sounds confusing somehow (I think you didn't understand that either :eek: :( -_- :D ;) :ph34r: :angry: ) ;) :lol: :blink: :D .

WOW! It turn out my sister has the same exact growth, hers is a Tarok, like mine, there partners, but I said yes to the Matchmaker came. :blink: :( :(

Now I am going to watch the ceremony, since it usually goes to bed [and I'll watch the ceremony] at 10:00 P.M. :D :blink: :wacko: :huh: :) (no offense).

Well it's a long story, but Kim didn't leave yet. :huh: :huh:

Well it's a long story, but Kim didn't leave yet. :D :(
Sorry that I didn't post she left and it turned into a mauratchi, then a Oinoin.

It got the matchmaker! I didn't hear because the sound was off, I got married to a Maskuratchi! Finllay! So now it's 8 years old the matchmaker always starts coming when it's an adult and the age of 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
It left yesterday, I watched the ceremony by speeding the time up, its a girl, and now a mauratchi! :rolleyes:

Now a firey thing, for 2 days now it changed while it was sleeping and it wasn't on pause (like I always do.).

Now a firey thing, for 2 days now it changed while it was sleeping and it wasn't on pause (like I always do.).
Whoo! It's been a while, well Jone turned into a mask, and got a baby boy (finally the others were all girls (besides Pete)!). And now it's name is Zim, and it's a maruatchi!

Whoo! It's been a while, well Jone turned into a mask, and got a baby boy (finally the others were all girls (besides Pete)!). And now it's name is Zim, and it's a maruatchi!
Again long time, well I got a onion, and now a ninja! 2nd time in a row!

Again long time, well I got a onion, and now a ninja! 2nd time in a row!
oh actually it was not the 2nd tim in a row, and it got a boy it's name is Mac Boy-Mauratchi-Hinomatchi. My avatar will not be my character because now that I have 2 tamagotchis I will get things sorted out, but I have always wan ed to use a different avatar.

And again long time.

Latest posts

Back