Photo
- - - - -

What now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mildowchan

• mildowchan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:38 AM ( #1 )

I've been trying my best to take care of my tama. She just grew to a young mametchi about two days ago,I didn't even notice because I was out of the room. She was sleeping,sick,and with poo so I restarted and then worked my way up to getting the hearts all full and her in good shape again.
I really want a :rolleyes:,but doesn't it need to be perfect care? I want to know what my mametchi will be next if I continue keeping a goodeye on it.

Replies

Views

Started

04 Nov 2006

Last Post

04 Nov 2006

mistykitty

• mistykitty user photo

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:55 AM ( #2 )

Sorry, but I'm not much help when it comes to characters, but that's probably one of the most wanted Tamagotchis there is. Because of this, I'm guessing it needs almost perfect care; although, I can't say I've ever gotten one personally.

If your Tamagotchi is a V3, check out the character chart here. I hope that helps!

pal

• pal user photo

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:11 AM ( #3 )

There is no definite way to get a realy specific character, just keep it healthy and happy and see what you get!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :huh: :angry: :huh: (it also depends on your generation.)

Missbehave

• missbehave user photo

Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:19 AM ( #4 )

I got :furawatchi: tons of times but I really want a hanitchi, anyway, I just got :furawatchi:s when I took normaal care of it and it's odd generation.

Edited by Missbehave, 04 November 2006 - 11:21 AM.