What now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mildowchan

Reaction score
I've been trying my best to take care of my tama. She just grew to a young mametchi about two days ago,I didn't even notice because I was out of the room. She was sleeping,sick,and with poo so I restarted and then worked my way up to getting the hearts all full and her in good shape again.

I really want a :rolleyes: ,but doesn't it need to be perfect care? I want to know what my mametchi will be next if I continue keeping a goodeye on it.

Sorry, but I'm not much help when it comes to characters, but that's probably one of the most wanted Tamagotchis there is. Because of this, I'm guessing it needs almost perfect care; although, I can't say I've ever gotten one personally.

If your Tamagotchi is a V3, check out the character chart here. I hope that helps!

I got :furawatchi: tons of times but I really want a hanitchi, anyway, I just got :furawatchi:s when I took normaal care of it and it's odd generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back