won't let me put in ANY passwords~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteandsrry

Reaction score
huh...I just went to tamatown.com to get some password to get prizes and you know when you first enter the website it ask you your username and stuff, when I put in my correct username and I tried to put in the password and it said ERROR!!! And I tried many, many, times and still nothin' I made sure that the numbers were right and that my username was also and no luck!!! Can anyone be so kind and to help me figure out what the heck is wrong?

huh...I just went to tamatown.com to get some password to get prizes and you know when you first enter the website it ask you your username and stuff, when I put in my correct username and I tried to put in the password and it said ERROR!!! And I tried many, many, times and still nothin' I made sure that the numbers were right and that my username was also and no luck!!! Can anyone be so kind and to help me figure out what the heck is wrong?
You need to use the EXACT Username you made for your Version 3 Tamagotchi, when you first started it up. Type in the same username into the TamaTown Usename box, so you can receive correct passwrods for your Tamagotchi. :lol:

//Tama-Love

You have to double check to see if its right. If its EXACTLY right it could be wrong for various of reasons. This happened to me one. Sometimes its the wheather or your internet connection. It shouldwork by tomorrow. Hope i helped!

-lWeRide :lol:

Sometimes the username turns out different. (Like a space or something)

Press the A button, the B button and then the A button until you can see your username, just to check.

have you debugged it because if you have you won't be able to put in any passwords while it is debugged debugging can cause all sorts of problems and if you undebugged it make sure that everything is correct good luck

Yes, if you have ever de-bugged it, you'll never get passwords. ;)

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back