I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi999

Reaction score
I need advice from both genders.

I like this girl in my school.

And my spanish teacher switched seats and I sit next to her and in science class.

I get really nervous when I see her.

And she likes this guy named Alexis.

And in Language arts,when she left,me and my friend were asking him questions about her.My friend had to be a retard and said "Do you like Alondra?",and he said that he likes her....as a friend. And she saw us and got mad at me and Jorge.Then next week in language,when we left language class Jorge said that "the guy you like likes you........."

she got really mad and then Jorge said "As a friend".Then she told him "Well I found another man that sits next to you."And I heard her say that and I sit next to Jorge and then I'm all like "D... Did she just say that?" and Jorge said "Yup.". Next week we saw Alondra and she said "I'm brave and I want Alexis because he is brave." And then Jorge said,"If you're so brave,kiss chuy in front of the class."(im chuy just to let you know) she said no and then we were like "and you said you were so brave."And when I went to spanish class this friday,I talked to her and I got really nervous.My heartbeat went fast.So I dont know if she likes me or not.Someone help!

P.S. Alondra is the 1 I like.Alexis is the 1 she likes,Jorge is my friend,and I'm chuy.

-Jesus

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell her you like her. You're not going to go anywhere if you don't tell her. I know what you're thinking - You're scared she'll say no. But most girls would feel really happy if a boy told her he liked her. I would, unless he was an idiot ;)

-Kuchipatchi-

Tell her you like her. You're not going to go anywhere if you don't tell her. I know what you're thinking - You're scared she'll say no. But most girls would feel really happy if a boy told her he liked her. I would, unless he was an idiot ;)
-Kuchipatchi-
ya man

Tell her. What more can you do? As H99 said- your scared she'll say no. Well, my friend, that's life. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. At least you tried. And if she only likes somebody because their brave. then that isn't right..

*Tgd*

[SIZE=14pt]Like Hanatchi99 said you should tell her how you feel.If you don't someone else may have her for a girlfriend.And if your still nervous bring a friend for help.[/SIZE]

P.S.Nice little bit of poetry in your sig Tamagirl_desy. ;)

I am a girl, and I would be happy if somebody said they liked me. Whether or not I'd accept.. .welll.... I dunno. But my point is if she's worth the trouble she'll let you off easy if she doesn't feel the same.

dont wry. if she likes GUY named ALEXIS, (which is not a name that goes for both boys AND girls, its JUST a girl name) then she is whack.

actually, i know a GUY named alexis. he's really good at soccer. he's in my gym class, and he can be so funny sometimes. if you really like her, just tell her. she should understand! i hope all goes well for you!

dont wry. if she likes GUY named ALEXIS, (which is not a name that goes for both boys AND girls, its JUST a girl name) then she is whack.
Well youre making me feel better but i gave up on her.

Can a guide please close this topic?

Talk to spiffy! she/he closed both of my important topics!

youre so right. I just checked on names and figured out it is a girl name and not for boys.

:p ah anyways love can be extremly destroyful.

He likes her I just know it and his brother helped me a lot.I mean he even says that his little brothers name is a girl name.Alexis brother is Enrique something like that.

You're so right,even her best friend said that she thinks Alondra is lesbian...

I think so too.

thats so cute ^.^

i can never find that sort of

love any more...

Anyway i dont think ur ready

to date her if ur servous around her.

Get a better relationship with her first,

show her why she should date you

instead of that other guy!

Good luck dude!^_-

OOO You like a girl!

Well, I know what girls like, Im one of em'.

1. Tell her you like her. The WORST THING will be that she says NO NO NO All the time.

2. If she says no, it means she is not the girl for you, even if you like her.

3. If she says OH, OK.

Its means, it ok. :p

Well,I hate her.

Anyways,she not right for me.

Well i got revenge on her and enjoyed the revenge.

Its a good thing no one caught me get revenge, the best thing to do when you want to get people back for something.

Ha,I will never stop being evil-like.

Man,I should go get anger management!

Well, i'm glad you got revenge, revenge is sweet... Moo haha.

Anyway, if you like another girl, tell her you like her, it's flattering. (I should know hehe) Some girls might start liking you if they know a boy likes them, that's how I am sometimes.

Do guys like being told a girl likes them? I want to know. hehe

ooh i luv this kind of stuff im really good at it. just b urself unless ur weird or sumthing. lol. also b funny gurls really like funny guys. at least me and all my friends do. b charming get her attention make her laugh. just 4get ur shyness. b nice make her laugh think of funny things 2 say. dont b afraid and dont b nervous or shy around her. if u come out of ur shell u might b able 2 tell if she likes u by the way she responds to u. and even if she doesnt seem 2 think about u in "that way" then at LEAST u will get her as a friend. belive me this works. b funny friendly and outgoing. unless ur not very good at that stuff u should start to see results :huh: :)

Well,I hate her.Anyways,she not right for me.

Well i got revenge on her and enjoyed the revenge.

Its a good thing no one caught me get revenge, the best thing to do when you want to get people back for something.

Ha,I will never stop being evil-like.

Man,I should go get anger management!
Such a sudden change of heart! :)

You want revenge for.. ? Her not loving you? Or loving someone else? (Or the reason EstherGlitterBubbles said)

Well, i'm glad you got revenge, revenge is sweet... Moo haha.
Anyway, if you like another girl, tell her you like her, it's flattering. (I should know hehe) Some girls might start liking you if they know a boy likes them, that's how I am sometimes.

Do guys like being told a girl likes them? I want to know. hehe
Depends if the girl is hot or if he likes her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back