The Tamagotchi Log of Madness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColonelJ

Reaction score
Very first Tama log! Right now, Edith's turned into a Marutchi a few minutes ago, and she's just bouncing around the screen. It's so cute!

It arrived in the mail yesterday, but Dad checked the mail this morning and brought it in. Cool, it got here early! Such a pretty colored shell, too... light purple with dark purple and pink bubbles. :wub: I pulled the tab, then set the date, time, ect.. Then, the egg hatched... it was a girl Babytchi! B)

I named her Edith (just like the poem!) and proceeded to fill her happy and hungry hearts up. She played the hurtle game and fell flat on her face after two hurtles. The dancing game was cool, too, but very confusing. Edith also got kind of sick or something, so I gave her some medicine. She's okay now.

Oh, man, this was weird... she kept refusing food/snack, even though she was hungry. So, I punished her. She shows this little angry mark and then pulls the scariest face I've ever seen. Creepy.

Current Stats

Happy Hearts: full

Hungry Hearts: full

Training: one bar

Weight: 26 lbs.

Generation: one

Not much is going on. Edith accidentaly slipped off of my lap and hit the floor. She's okay, but I felt guilty. :wub: I took a nap, and when I woke up, she had two poops beside her and she only had one happy heart and one hungry heart.

How cute! I just noticed that she rolls around on the bottom of the screen! B) It does say that each Tama has random little animations. Can't wait to see what they are.

Current Stats

Training: one bar

Last edited by a moderator:
Edith just got over a toothache a few minutes ago. I also had to punish her for beeping for no reason, so she has another training bar. I also had to play the Jumping Game with her a bit more, because I think she's overweight. Hmm, is twenty-five pounds fat for a Marutchi? Other than that, nothing's going on.

Current Stats

Weight: 25 lbs.

Training: two bars

Edith fell asleep at eight o' clock while I was over at my friend's house. She had a poo beside her when she went to sleep, so I had to reset the time and clean it up. Then, I set it back to the right time, of course. ;)

Nina (friend) thought she was cool. B) Maybe she can get one soon so we can connect and stuff. She has Neopets digital pets, but I don't know if she likes Tamagotchi...

Gee, I wish it was tomorrow morning, because that's when Edith will turn into a teenager. :blink: Hopefully, she'll be an Ichigotchi or a Young Mimitchi, but anything's fine.

Current Stats

Weight: 29 lbs.

La la la... nothing's happening. Edith's asleep and should turn into a teenager around seven AM.

Current Stats

Happy Hearts: full (amazingly)

Yay! Edith evolved! She's an... ICHIGOTCHI! Woot!

It was funny, she woke up and evolved at eight, and then went back to sleep. <_< I'm just waiting for herto wake up so I can fill all of her hearts and whatnot.

Current Stats

Edith's been up for a little over an hour now. She's so cute! I can't wait to see her sing, dance, and make other cute little animations. <_< She lost a happy heart a few minutes ago, but I gave her a snack and she's all good.

I also had to play the jumping game with her until she got close to her base weight (twenty pounds). Hmm, how high can a Tama's weight go?

Current Stats

Weight: 22 lbs.

Aww! Edith's doing the funniest thing! She's running across the bottom of the screen, and then falling on her face! <_< I wonder if she'll do the little sing/dance thing everyone is talking about.

Edith's current stats are the same as above.

Edith had a bad toothache a few minutes ago. :lol: But, I gave her some medicine and played with her a bit, so she's just fine now. <_<

My father and I are going out to eat tonight, so if something happens, I'll have to wait and pot it after we get back.

Currents Stats

Weight: 20 lbs.

Training: three bars

Ho-humm... not much happened while we ate. Edith beeped and it showed her back, and a little anger thing beside her head, so I had to praise her. Then, she beeped for no reason, so now she has five training bars! :huh: It was sooo cute! The screen showed Edith taking a little bath and I showed it to Dad. :D Very sweet indeed.

Current Stats

Weight: 27 lbs.

Training: five bars

Edith's fine. She was in a bad mood this morning, so a praised her, so she now has six training bars! :lol: She also lost a little weight playing the jumping game (she almost got up to twenty hurdles).

Current Stats

Weight: 22 lbs.

Training: six bars

Edith just beeped for no reason at all, so she has seven training bars! :lol:

Current Stats

Weight: 30 lbs.

Training: seven bars

Edith has been in a bad mood or beeping an awful lot, so I had to praise her or give her a time out... you guessed it! Little Edith is now a "fully-trained" Ichigotchi! :p I'm leaning toward the possibility that she's going to become a Mametchi, but that's okay. I heard that Mimitchi only appears on the second generation and so on. :D

I finally saw the little singing and dancing animation. <_< It was cute. And then it showed her taking a bath a few minutes ago, and I showed it to my cousins. Ichigotchi is pretty much my favorite character now. B)

Current Stats

Happy Hearts: three full (filling them up as I write)

Weight: 25 lbs.

Training: all nine bars!

This is so cool! Edith did the little dance with the lines, meaning she had to poo. I got her there on time, and it showed her on a little toilet, and then she fell asleep. :D Hmm, I thought you couldn't do that until they were three days/years older... <_<

Current Stats are same as above.

Hmm, Edith isn't fully potty trained yet. :eek: I know because I woke up this morning and she had a poo beside her. But, it does take a few tries, and she's not even an adult yet, so I can deal with the poop. :eek:

She also did the little singing and dancing animation earlier. She also got a time out, but when I looked at the little stats thingy, she had two happy and two hungry hearts gone. Does the attention icon come up if they loose a heart? :lol:

Current Stats

Training: all bars plus some (I'm taking this part off, since you already know how many bars).

Edith evolved! She's a... KUCHIPATCHI! :mellow: Cool, eh? ^_^

Current Stats

Weight: 33 lbs.

It was so cute! Edith did two of the little random animations earlier. :ph34r: First, it showed her kissing the screen and holding a flower in her mouth. Second, it showed her brushing her teeth. Nina saw it and thought it was cute, too. :D

I think that I'm just going to let her find some Tama via the Matchmaker. If anyone's reading this, could you please tell me the disipline levels for adults? I know that Maskutchis have low disipline levels, but not the rest.

Current Stats

Weight: 36 lbs.

Edith is grossly overweight (fifty pounds). ^_^ I'm also having a bit of trouble potty training her. For now, I'm just going to have her do the Jumping Game until she's down to thirty five pounds or below. Hee hee... Jenny Craig for Tamagotchis. :angry:

I've finally decided that... I WILL breed her tomorrow (or whenever) the Matchmaker comes, but only if the suggested Tama has a reasonably high disipline level (so no Maskutchis). :( If the Tamababy is a girl, her name will be Dixie. If it's a boy, his name will be Jack. Sounds cool, eh? :ph34r:

Current Stats

Weight: 50 lbs. (OMG!)

Edith just lost eighteen pounds on the Tama Craig system! :ph34r: No, really, she just played the hurdle game and danced a lot. Not bad for a middle-aged Tama! ^_^

Current Stats

Weight: 34 lbs.

Edith has "relapsed" and now weighs a sickeningly fat seventy-six pounds. There's also little hope left in me that she'll be potty trained by the time she breeds, or becomes an old person. :D It might as well be the apocalypse.

In good news, something so funny happened today! :huh: Dad was playing some music over the internet, and was singing along. The next thing I know, Edith was dancing around with a little music note above her head! Dad thought it was so cool. ^_^

Current Stats

Weight: 76 lbs.

Latest posts

Back