Why is this happening?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
For some reason if I leave my tamagotchi for more than 15 minutes the screen goes intirly(sp?) blank and I have to reset it!

I just got it yesterday so if my tamagotchi is broken I am gonna be mad!!!!

how it happend

Since it is cleaning day at my house I put my tamagotchi on the papertowel rack in the kitchen while I did dishes.

Then when I picked up my tama to check on it the screen was blank! Then I had to reset it and down load!!!!

Thats weird.But I know about this because when someone had a tamagotchi, he would kept getting it drity and then one day the screen turn all black and even though we reseted it, it was still black.

Hoped it helped a little. :D ;)

Well my screen isn't going black my tamagotchi and the buttons just dissapear......maybe I need a new battery.

Yes, it sounds like you need a new battery. Was there a big cross on the screen? Or just black?

Yes, it sounds like you need a new battery. If the batteries need changing, there should be a big black cross on the screen.

For some reason if I leave my tamagotchi for more than 15 minutes the screen goes intirly(sp?) blank and I have to reset it!I just got it yesterday so if my tamagotchi is broken I am gonna be mad!!!!

how it happend

Since it is cleaning day at my house I put my tamagotchi on the papertowel rack in the kitchen while I did dishes.

Then when I picked up my tama to check on it the screen was blank! Then I had to reset it and down load!!!!
Im pretty sure your batteries are dead, you will need to buy a new one :(

Yay! Problem solved..! Remember, keep your tama away from water, they arent completley water proof :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back