huh....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteandsrry

Reaction score
huh... I made santa come and he left a present but at first when he left the present I couldn't do anything like I would try to change the time and it wouldn't let me do it. But then I looked at it and saw that the present was gone but now I can't figure out where can I find it or was that just a decoration and I couldn't open it?

It's perfectly normal, nobody ever gets to keep the present! It's jsut a cute little animation tamas do to celebrate Christmas! :D

~Rey Mysterio~ :)

huh... I made santa come and he left a present but at first when he left the present I couldn't do anything like I would try to change the time and it wouldn't let me do it. But then I looked at it and saw that the present was gone but now I can't figure out where can I find it or was that just a decoration and I couldn't open it?
You never actually get a present from Santa :) He just dances around, as a way to celebrate Christmas :D Too bad though, I'd like to get a present on my tamagotchi :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back