Constant, quiet beeping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riktasi

Reaction score
I got my 2 V3's Friday, and last night (saturday), I noticed that both my Tamagotchis were making a really quiet beeping noise. I tried turning off the sound, but the low beeping still continued. I couldn't hear it before; it wasn't until I held it near my ear that I could.

The sound changes based on the last loud beep made, and it seems to make the sound when the pixels are animating. Is there anything wrong with them?

Last edited by a moderator:
They might be singing. Or I noticed when my tama was sleeping they go exactaly like this: bep bep bep bep

And yes I mean Bep! They just kind of breath it out. Like snoring!

I got my 2 V3's Friday, and last night (saturday), I noticed that both my Tamagotchis were making a really quiet beeping noise. I tried turning off the sound, but the low beeping still continued. I couldn't hear it before; it wasn't until I held it near my ear that I could.
The sound changes based on the last loud beep made, and it seems to make the sound when the pixels are animating. Is there anything wrong with them?
Don't worry, that's normal. It basically is the breathing of every Tama. It doesn't get too annoying either. I can't even hear my Uratama's even though it's an inch away from me!

~ Dolores ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the tama working the way it is supposed to :) Or, a cuter way to think about it is that it's breathing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back