Sad Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi Friend

Reaction score
Stolen? No. Broken? No. Died? No...Much Worse. On the P.A. system at our school at about 2:50 PM today our vice-principal came on and says "I have noticed tamgotchis have become quite a problem in the school and are now banned." I'm like...Omg and my friends are all shocked! What should I do!?!? B)

wow, that is sooo sad! i think you should reply to what happend in my topic called teacher tips, read thourgh the pages(You dont have to) and reply. then another person will reply and give you a tip or somthin. but i sugguset pausing will do it. B)

Sandshark 23

When I was in school we had a ban too (back when they first came out in 97) and it was hard to get around because they didn't have pause and stuff like they do now... but you can easily avoid it now. Just turn the sound off or pause. B)

wow!!!! My school has so many people with tamagotchis too! Sucks...

Thgere banned at my school to but everyone still brings them. Just hide it .

Tamagotchis aren't actually banned at my school but I like to hid mine just in case. What you should do is make sure the sound is off and make sure that it is in a safe place like your pocket or bag. And when you want to check on it, make sure that no teachers can see it. <_<

mine was baned 2. <_< now i just hide it. 4 uthe people in my gerade do the same.

Just hide it in ur backpack and pretend 2 get something and check on it

Last edited by a moderator:
same here. [sighhhhhhhhhhhhh] i've got caught w/mine at recess before. i had 2 put them in my bag. it was Mrs. Linberg, my science teacher. i still bring em though, even after bein caught. :D

<_< Wow that really sucks... Luckily for my schooly, Tamagotchis aren't a problem and like no one has one except me. What you do is you like load books on the top of your desk, then when you're checking on your Tama, the teacher or anyone else won't be able to see it. Remember to pause it and turn of the sound though! :D

Don't worry... same happened to me. now when I get ready for school in the morning I play with all my tamagotchis and then I set the time to their bed time and let them sleep during the day while I'm at school so they still grow. Then I play with them when I get home. Sometimes I keep it in my pocket with all sound switched off etc... but thats a bit risky as teachers are aloud to bash them with a hammer if they find them (I've have three of mine hammered and my sister has had 5!). Its not illeagle either so :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :(

our class teacher invented a tamagotchi creche it is just a box that we have to put our tamagotchis in every day. IT IS AWFUL!!!!! A girl in our class who has a v2 is the WORST tamagotchi looker after she leaves her tamagotchi with no hearts and then goes out to play and we asked her if she looks after it and she said she didnt care then she got the marutchi he he he he i laugh in her smelly face There is someone in our class who is feeding our tamagotchis once i left mine with 2 poos next time i looked at it they were gone!!!! :lol: :eek: :eek:

yeah i know that happened at my school 2. :D it sucks

I fell sorry for Tamagotchi Friend when he or she said that Tamagotchis are banned at their school! :D Well its like a random box

All electonics are banned in my school. Here is what I do......

1. Turn off sound

2. Put it on pause

3. Only connect with friends in the bathroom if no one else is there

4. Hide in closed comparetment in my purse.........

I am ganna post this in a thread of its own with lots of other tips so check it out. It will probibly be in Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks.........and it will be called......... Don't Get Caught-Ways 2 Hide Your Tama

myne is banned to but i dont have a prob with that but i do feel sorry for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back