Why is he doing this ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your tamagotchi is just bored and it will do that sometimes for no reason :furawatchi:

yeah he is just playing :furawatchi:

I will call the phenomenon something very ugly: SCREENSAVER.

:furawatchi: :D :angry: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I will call the phenomenon something very ugly: SCREENSAVER. :rolleyes: :D :) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
That's what I call them sometimes. How is "screensaver" ugly?

or it can brush its teeth take a bath or roll over, there are lots of things it does

sometimes when u r not looking!

~CoOkIdOuGh1!!!!!!!! :)

Yes, that's what they do! And screensaver is an ugly term that reminds me that they are not real :huh:

But sometimes it feels like they know when I'm in the room or not. and what it does when we're not looking - it seems like they understand when I'm looking at them :eek: :eek:

Your tamagotchi is just doing that for fun :huh: It is no sickness sign. It is just a normal thing for all tamagotchis'. Tamagotchis' have different things they do on your screen. If you have a Marutchi, he rolls. For instance, your tamagotchi zooms around the screen. He is waiting for something to do like connect, eat, sleep, etc. Anything like that. Don't be worried! He is just having fun :eek:

//TamaPATCHI

Yah. :lol: every single tamagatchi does that. At first I thought it meant they had a baby and they were happy, but then I realized :furawatchi: it was a regular animation. [awwwww i like it when my tama is happy] :D

Yeah it;s normal. Tamagotchis only go up close to the screen when they are bored but only if they are adults.

Each Tamagotchi does a random anamation on special times. (such as 4:30, 12:00, etc. and 30 min before it's bed time, 15 min before it's bedtime, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back