The Mimitchi-Part 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl777

Reaction score
On Sunday morning, Love rushed to her closet. She quickly slipped on her blue silk dress. It looked very unattractive on her as she was a otokitchi. For once in her life, not caring about her looks and style, she rushed to Gady's small home. Gady expectedly said,"Ah...now today is Sunday morning, eh? Yes....Sunday...ah....now what was it I wanted to show you? No......yes! Yes, I wanted to take you to Gidi. Now, now, now....we will walk there?"

"WALK THERE? ARE YOU CRAZY!!? LET'S CRUISE THE CONVERTIBLE!!"

"Oh......since when did you own a convertil?"

"NOW LET'S GO!!"

They drove to the forest while Gady was clumsily messing with the tunes.

Gady wiggled through the window (not knowing how to get out of a car) and Love opened the door and very lady-like walked to the Mimitchi.

"WHAT DID YOU WANT ME COME HERE FOR??", Love demanded Gidi, with Gady still trying to get her big nose out of the car.

"Love? Is that you? NOw.....*tsk* *tsk* *tsk*.....shame on you... you used to be so beautiful. But! Now, I need to tell you something..or I need to show you something. Gidi walked to the side and behind an egg tree, a handsome, tall mametchi came walking.

"Now", Gidi said,"Look here. YOu prob' don't even know this guy. Look at him, I mean, he's your biggest admirer. He was supposed to meet you on Thursday, but coming to know of your greed and how you treated Digby and Cazie, he changed his mind. Now the secret part of this is"----"WHAT IS IT??", Love commanded.

"Listen for yourself, my Love".

THe male mametchi talked in a very soothing0sound voice and said,"Yes...you treated me bad. but I managed to escape with me and my beautiful wife...."

"DIGBY??!!!!!!!!",Love cried.

"Yes....here is my li'l girlfriend or wife, Cazie"

A beautiful memetchi with a pink ball gown stepped beside Digby, giggled, and leaned on his shoulder.

They suddenly disappeared.

"Now!", Gidi spoke again," The reason Digby turned into a mametchi was because of his loyalty.... same reason for Cazie too."

------------------------YALL STAY TUNED FOR PART 6---------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back