embaraessing moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbbb

Reaction score
post them here

[SIZE=2pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :D

[SIZE=7pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :)

do you see the hidden meggege?

Note: they all are the same

Last edited by a moderator:
well i slipped on glue in my class room and did the split(very painful)

Once, in the first grade... the teacher saw me picking my nose. I know, disgusting, but I was really just checking to see if it was bleeding, because I smelled blood...

Most emberassing moment:Me singing infront of two classes in the middle of the night with my fly undone and the music stopping and me still going...

Argh I hate grade 5!

once i had constipation at school and the teacher asked why i had been so long on the toilet.

also, i dropped my pen once and and when a bent to get it a farted really loud.

#3 is: i was at the park down the road from my house and i saw my old bf there. i tried to impress him by balancing on the seat, when i fell off! it was really embarassing! luckily my bf didn't dump me for it.

4. at my last birthday party my grandma was there and she was telling some really embarassing stories.

finally, once my mum and dad went to an adult movie together and i was left at home with a baby sitter who was a friend from on the bus (who was in year 8). we were in the middle of a game when i had to go to the toilet. when i came back she had been looking around and she had found one of my old baby photo albums! there were pics of me NAKED in there!

Wow! Those are some really embarrassing moments! O.O

i always get embaraest (sp?) in math! i don't know why, but even through my snekers (sp?) my feet smell in that class. -.- i do everything but i don't know what to do and these kids always make fun of me. i just washed my shoes for the 4th time this week but it aways is the same. :lol:

~Reanna

in kindergarten i had to go to the bathroom bad but i had to wait in line, and i had to go SO bad to I took off my pants and did my business in front of 5th graders. :lol:

im in 6th grade now.

in kindergarten i had to go to the bathroom bad but i had to wait in line, and i had to go SO bad to I took off my pants and did my business in front of 5th graders. :furawatchi: im in 6th grade now.
Wow. o.0 You were a pretty bold kindergartener. XD

Have you ever called a teacher mum or dad?

Has someone ever jumped on you with cheese on their fingers and you screamed 'LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Have you almost wet yourself on stage?

I hate grade 5!

once, i played with a new band on some event.. and while introducing the band members, i forgot that it was a new band.. and i said out my ex-band members' names. o.o"

i got some serious flames from my bandmates after that.

Have you ever called a teacher mum or dad?Has someone ever jumped on you with cheese on their fingers and you screamed 'LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Have you almost wet yourself on stage?

I hate grade 5!
Yes, when I was in first grade (7 years old) I called my teacher mum about 4-5 times, mostly when doing math because I was so concentrated that I didn't really knew what I called my teacher. xD Luckily, I stopped with that behavouir

post them here
[SIZE=2pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=6pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :)

[SIZE=7pt]if you have a tooting\farting 1, post that for sure[/SIZE] :)

do you see the hidden meggege?

Note: they all are the same
Well, this is my mayor #1 most embarrassing story. I was eating all sorts of junk food with my cousin. Hot Cheetos, Popscycles, Tootsie Rolls, Lays BBQ Chips, Hershey's Kisses, you get the point..it was alot of junk food. So the next day my stomach hurted really bad and I was going to get my hair done that day. SO on my way to the hair stylist i had the feeling that I was gonna barf. When the guy was almost done with my hair I told him that I needed to puke. He didnt hear me so I repeated. He didnt hear me again so I puked..........it was embarrassing -_-

Well, this is my mayor #1 most embarrassing story. I was eating all sorts of junk food with my cousin. Hot Cheetos, Popscycles, Tootsie Rolls, Lays BBQ Chips, Hershey's Kisses, you get the point..it was alot of junk food. So the next day my stomach hurted really bad and I was going to get my hair done that day. SO on my way to the hair stylist i had the feeling that I was gonna barf. When the guy was almost done with my hair I told him that I needed to puke. He didnt hear me so I repeated. He didnt hear me again so I puked..........it was embarrassing :blink:
I feel ur pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see here, One time last year, I was with my 2 friends, We were waiting on the line to go (We waited in lines for the buses to come) Well I bent over to pick up a paper, I farted, We were having a fart fest! XD Serious

Hmmmm also um.....................COOKIE!

my mom was telling random ppl about what i did when i was like 2 years old she was telling them that i could talk to Squirrels..Seriously i did,

heres what happend

Me:*being two years old kneeling on edge of the couch looking through a window*

squrriel:*on the other side of a windowseel*

Me:*giggles*

squrriel:*chatter* *chatter*

me:tk tk tk aww piddy tk tk aww piddy (tk tk means squrriel sounds, you know when they chatter and stuff and aww piddy is supposed to mean Aww Pretty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back