Do you like this site?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like this site?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• It stinks!

• It Rocks!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think TamaTalk is wked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_o No, all 4000 of the members just signed up for no reason. It's all a conspiracy. SHIELD YOUR EYES!

Do I like it?!?! DO I LIKE IT!?!?!?

I love TamaTalk!! It's allways the first place I go to if I have anything to say about Tamagotchis!!!!

[SIZE=21pt] :D :eek: :p <_< <_< I LIKE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :lol: ;) ;) ;) [/SIZE]

o_o No, all 4000 of the members just signed up for no reason. It's all a conspiracy. SHIELD YOUR EYES!
Im the [SIZE=21pt]9825th Member![/SIZE] So More Than [SIZE=21pt]9825 people[/SIZE] go on this site

I love TamaTalk ALOT! It is just so fun and i love it!
Jappyx couldn't be anymore right. :blink: I think we all need to give a big hand to the one,the only Admin!Beacuase without Admin TamaTalk wouldn't be here.

*claps for Admin*

-tamakitten

I LOVE this site!!! I don't know what I'd do without Tamagotchis or TamaTalk. It's the best thing that ever happened to the Tamagotchi World. Except for the making of Tamagotchis themselves. Hehe. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back