Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u think Tama town is getting a bit boring?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter got her first tamagotchi V3 2 weeks ago and has been on the site almost daily, I wish they would update the site, ti would keep her interested.

I LOVED her new toy so much, I bought one for myself ... ahem .... just do mine and hers could have a baby of course, not so I could play with it at all :p

To tell you the truth I have never liked TamaTown. From the day I visited it I felt as though they could have done a better job on it. I prefer E-tamago which seems to have more to do. I will only go to Tamatown when I need to buy something but thats it. They made tamatown for children but they made it to easy to beat. The Entama is so much better then the V3 I think anyway. I feel like I have more things to do.

well............ yes i would have to say yes. i thought that every month, they would put something new. but this month, i didn't!!!!!!!!!! ~sobsobsobsob~ :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: ;)

I don't visit tamatown very much. In fact, I havem't since July or August. I just think it's getting old. Wish they would make it harder.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Its getting boring, Bandai needs to start having activites and contests like Tama-Island but more interactive. Thats what I think.

you are a bit right like 'bout 5 months ago the v3 was getting lame then i preffered the v2 better.

after that i actually think that the v3 is way better. the souvenier thing is not so cool when you can not

get all of them. but fer sure the v4 will be the bestest. (what's bestest? no such word) But i love tamagotchis and i have six now

i will collect tamagotchis forever. :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: so . i also think tamatown is a bit cheap. but the v4 tamatown looks the same

but with cooler items .

tamatown is very boring....i have all the souvineers (exept 32 {which by the way...when is it??})....i think possibly younger children may find it entertaining but not me.

E-tamago is better. even Uratown has more fun than Tamatalk...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes indeed.

I have lost interest in TamaTown because everything is always the same and never different. If TamaTown were to add some new features or games, it might become more interesting. They've only got a few games and even so, a first grader could beat most of those games.

I only liked TamaTown for about two weeks and then it grew boring. I think Bandai could really update the website to attract more visitors that aren't completely new to Tamagotchis.

-kitkat

BORING!!!! They so need to change it!!! WHO'S WITH ME????

Yea they really should update it but theres no more room on the sovaniers list for more prizes! But it still would be fun! I like the movies my fav movie is the race 1! Muahahahaha over confident gozarutchi heheheh!

i just got it and i think it fantastic

but i think it will get a td bit boring

Yeah, I have to say, I think it's getting a bit boring myself... but I still like it... they do need to update though...

Remember though that the way the V3's are programmed, you can't get "more" items 'cause the items you can get there are the only items you can get. They're the only items programmed into the V3. So that's probably why they don't update. But they could have more games, more interactive things like yeah, Tama-Island. That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back