Luna and the Whales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latias4ever

Reaction score
LUNA AND THE WHALES

PART 1

There once was a cat, orange striped with yellow and black, named Luna. She wasnt an every day cat I tell you, for she was special - In a very special way. One day, the frost still on the grass, the King and Queen and had mysteriously died. Some deeply mourned, and some were not even aware. For, the Animal Kingdome (Yes thats how its spelled) Didnt have all animals. I had cats, some smaller dogs, Unicorns and other interesting animals. And of course, the ocean bounding the large Island had whales. Tons of them. And some sharks or two, but they didnt bother. There was enough fish to go around anyway. However, this Island, is in a different universe. Past the Milky Way, past Pluto, Its very far away, and if a human ever tried to travel on some future hyper speed rocket, even on the fasted thing in history, it would take them at least 2 billon years to get there. Im not kidding. The land was so lush, so clean, the water sparkling. To bad the earth 'died' from pollution years ago. To bad people couldnt of been more careful. Oh, did I mention its 3000? I didnt?

Well I did now. Back to Luna...Luna was special she didnt make any sound on the ground, as she walked, and sure, cats pretty much dont any sound, but Luna, it was like she wasnt even touching ground. A mystery.

Anyway, once Luna found out about the sudden death of the King and Queen, to large cats infact, had died, she was sad, but also wanting to been Queen herself. She thought how wonderful it would be. She could make anything better. That wasnt a wish, it was a dream. But wait...a Queen needed a King right? Yes she did. Did that mean she needed a King? Ick!! She spit up a hair ball just thinking about it. A King? But she didnt love anybody...except for the whales. When Luna was just born, her parents died...well her mother anyway. Her father was still out there somewhere...he ran from the island before Luna was born. Luna didnt know why, and was longing to meet him. But anyway, Luna was alone in the world, and she didnt know much about it. So one day...she wanted to go in the water...but swam (Hey, I told you she was special) and went to far. She then started to drown. She started sinking, down, down and a young right whale was watching. He decided to save her. And he did. Since than, They were the best of friends. Luna was 20 the age system is different here. For every year the animal was born, is multiplyed by 3 Luna is 10 (A teen) which is really 30 in this world. So is the whale. She deiced to go find him, and so she set off, on a journey of a life time.

To be Continued................................

How did you like it? Please tell me good or bad. Constructive critisisim is good for a writer. X.X

Latest posts

Back