Is it true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
Post your Furby scary stories here....MWUAHAHA!

Ok, one time I heard this boys furby was walking in and out of his room, the boy turned him off and the furby kept going ;)

Well, I really like furbys... But I will tell you a story I wrote :wacko: :

Along time ago, when I was about 9, I went out to buy a furby. It was actually a year ago, but oh well!

I brang this furby everywhere, and I fed it when it was hungry. I never left the house without him!

A year later, I found my furby, sitting all alone on a shelf. It had been turned off, and through hard times.

I felt really bad. So I took him down, and turned him on. Suddenly- His eyes turned the shade red, and I could hear a cough coming from behind me...

I looked behind me, and to my suprise, was Caramel (my Furby) my size!

" You left me! Why did you leave me on the shelf!?! " He said with a croaky voice. I was terified.

" I-i-i... " I started. "WHY!" He yelled, " I don't know..."

I really didn't know why I left him there, and I was sorry. I looked inside the angry furby's eyes, and I could see hurt eyes.

All I knew was it would probuly make him and me feel better... I hugged him. I squeezed him, and I wouldn't let go.

"May-May?" The Furby asked sweetly... " May-May!" I replied.

Well, I really like furbys... But I will tell you a story I wrote :) :
Along time ago, when I was about 9, I went out to buy a furby. It was actually a year ago, but oh well!

I brang this furby everywhere, and I fed it when it was hungry. I never left the house without him!

A year later, I found my furby, sitting all alone on a shelf. It had been turned off, and through hard times.

I felt really bad. So I took him down, and turned him on. Suddenly- His eyes turned the shade red, and I could hear a cough coming from behind me...

I looked behind me, and to my suprise, was Caramel (my Furby) my size!

" You left me! Why did you leave me on the shelf!?! " He said with a croaky voice. I was terified.

" I-i-i... " I started. "WHY!" He yelled, " I don't know..."

I really didn't know why I left him there, and I was sorry. I looked inside the angry furby's eyes, and I could see hurt eyes.

All I knew was it would probuly make him and me feel better... I hugged him. I squeezed him, and I wouldn't let go.

"May-May?" The Furby asked sweetly... " May-May!" I replied.
Aww Thats cute~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back