Photo
- - - - -

wondering

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

cuteandsrry

• cuteandsrry user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:20 PM ( #1 )

huh.... the matchmaker came to my tama today yaaaaaaa butt huh he came about 3 times wit different mates but I said no each time huh how many times will he come or is three times the last??? and If I mate with a character who is the same as me will our kid look like us?? and if they are different who are they going to look like?

Replies

Views

Started

07 Nov 2006

Last Post

09 Nov 2006

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:04 PM ( #2 )

huh.... the matchmaker came to my tama today yaaaaaaa butt huh he came about 3 times wit different mates but I said no each time huh how many times will he come or is three times the last??? and If I mate with a character who is the same as me will our kid look like us?? and if they are different who are they going to look like?

The MatchMaker will come only a few times, so you have to be cautious. If you reject her, then she will not visit your Tamagotchi until your next Generation. Set the time to either: 10:29am; 2:59pm; and/or 3:59pm and wait one minute, for her to came! :huh: I suggest you choose "Love" next time she comes, if she does, so you will be able to have a baby.

When you mate with a character, it does not mean that you will have the same exact character on your next Generation. :huh: The character you get, all depends on how well, or how poor you take care of the Tama, itself and not what character you mated with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some "Character Charts" that will show you the characters your Tamagotchi can evolve into:

Tamagotchi Connection Version #1, chart.

Tamagotchi Connection Version #2, chart.

Tamagotchi Connection Version #3, chart.

//Tama-Love

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:56 PM ( #3 )

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

sammy96

• sammy96 user photo

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:37 PM ( #4 )

Please Please Please can someone tell me to het the v3 toddler the mohitamatch its got a spike going through its hair pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply.Thanks
:huh: :o :o :unsure:

TamaFan2.0

• tamafan20 user photo

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:00 PM ( #5 )

Yah. The Matchmaker will only come a few times to be cautious. :o :huh:

sammy96

• sammy96 user photo

Posted 09 November 2006 - 09:34 AM ( #6 )

Cutesrry (if thts your name am talking about the person tht added this note wondering) and tama-love or any other people who is online please look at my reply tht i posted yesterday and reply even reply if u dont know how 2. :lol: :D :furawatchi:

p.s-i am very sad tht i cant get it i have been waiting since june