wondering

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteandsrry

Reaction score
huh.... the matchmaker came to my tama today yaaaaaaa butt huh he came about 3 times wit different mates but I said no each time huh how many times will he come or is three times the last??? and If I mate with a character who is the same as me will our kid look like us?? and if they are different who are they going to look like?

huh.... the matchmaker came to my tama today yaaaaaaa butt huh he came about 3 times wit different mates but I said no each time huh how many times will he come or is three times the last??? and If I mate with a character who is the same as me will our kid look like us?? and if they are different who are they going to look like?

The MatchMaker will come only a few times, so you have to be cautious. If you reject her, then she will not visit your Tamagotchi until your next Generation. Set the time to either: 10:29am; 2:59pm; and/or 3:59pm and wait one minute, for her to came! :huh: I suggest you choose "Love" next time she comes, if she does, so you will be able to have a baby.

When you mate with a character, it does not mean that you will have the same exact character on your next Generation. :huh: The character you get, all depends on how well, or how poor you take care of the Tama, itself and not what character you mated with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some "Character Charts" that will show you the characters your Tamagotchi can evolve into:

[SIZE=14pt]Tamagotchi Connection Version #1, chart.[/SIZE]

Tamagotchi Connection Version #2, chart.

Tamagotchi Connection Version #3, chart.

//Tama-Love

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

Please Please Please can someone tell me to het the v3 toddler the mohitamatch its got a spike going through its hair pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply.Thanks

:huh: :eek: :eek: :unsure:

Yah. The Matchmaker will only come a few times to be cautious. :eek: :huh:

Cutesrry (if thts your name am talking about the person tht added this note wondering) and tama-love or any other people who is online please look at my reply tht i posted yesterday and reply even reply if u dont know how 2. :lol: :D :furawatchi:

p.s-i am very sad tht i cant get it i have been waiting since june

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back