Sally's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Invader-Zim-girl

Reaction score
:huh: :huh: Sally's Log. November 7 2006

5:45

Sally Hatched! My baby precious princess. I love her so much! I will NEVER take bad care of her. :huh:

6:10

Her first poop!

She had her first poop! These things make me feel like a great mother. I"m raising her Just right.

6:20

First visit to Tama Town!

She had a blast! Although she couldn't get away from the music studio game where you make your own music.

7:00

First win as a champion in the game "get"

She is rich so I bought her ticket to Hawaii. She had a BLAST! She loved it!!!!

7:20

Guess who just grew up??? Santa Clause! No just kiddin. It was SALLY! SHe almost looks like a mushroom kinda thingamabobber...she has a rounded head with two cute little bawly feet. She is AWESOME!

7:30

Her first depression :huh: :huh:

It was hard getting her to stop crying...it made me feel like a bad parent. she stopped after 3 praises.

7:45

first bath!!!Why would she take her bath at 7:45?? Most Tamas would take their baths at 6:30!!! Odd...

8:00

First bed time...she is so adorable in her little bed sleeping away. I turned out the light for her.

Well so far thats her first day! Next day is tomorrow!

:furawatchi: Sorry I couldn't make it on last night...

Sally used to be a Mizutamatchi but she grew into a PataPatatchi.

If you dont know what that is it looks like a flying duck with anteanes on her head. She grew up today. She is sleeping tight now...She should bre growing to an adult today..I wonder what she'll turn into!!!!! When she grows up, im going to breed her and have a baby. I love making generations. This was the record of yesterday's date, November 8 2006. I will have what she turns into today hopefull . xoxo.

Tata! For now :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
-_- :) :) :) She didn't grow into an adult yet! She's still a teenager! :eek: :eek:

PLEASE reply to me! I GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!!!! Please tell me how to get it into an adult!!!!

I have horrid news....Sally, my baby girl, has just.....DIED! Oh i miss her so much! I want her back! Oh sally....wait...wait a second! She's not dead! She's not dead! HURRAY! Oh im so glad shes alive. I got kind of worried there Sally, you almost looked as if you were dead! Wow that was sooooo close! I didn't want to start all over again! oh Sally is my best Tama i have ever had. I will NEVER let her go out of my sight! She is my best friend for eternity! I love her soooooooooooooo much

!

P.S: I feel like im talking to my self here...post and tell me if my log sucks. I no it kinda does but nothing has happened really...i just wnat to make a freaking generation! Tell me when they become adults plleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!

~ in memory of Sally. -

Sally passed today...for real. I miss her so mcuh. This is the end of Sally's log. Please read, Emma's log. She's my new tama.

This post is in honor of Sally, who will be remembered.

Well....I accidentaly went somewhere for over 2 hours and when I came back....the angel was there on the tama's screen. I forgot to pause her :angry:

Well....I accidentaly went somewhere for over 2 hours and when I came back....the angel was there on the tama's screen. I forgot to pause her ;)
OH, ok. Well now you learned your lesson: If you're gonna be somewhere for a long period of time, remeber to pause your tamas.

Latest posts

Back