item questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flippity

Reaction score
Is there a list anywhere listing which items can only be used once? Or maybe which items need other items before they will work?

I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

So far I've noticed that the makeup and darts can only be used once, but I'm sure there's more.

you kno that clone thingy?thats a multiple use item(MUI) , the ball is MUI , same with :pen , boombox , music , trumpet , drum , hat , shoes, rc car , rc toy , lion , action figure , shirts , blocks , wings , rc car2 , cookoo clock ,bow tie , mirror , record player , costume , and a list of one use items(OUI): pencil , ticket , chest , geanie , plant , shovel , all foods you buy, hairgel ,love potion , stuffed animal, and a list of items that you need another item to use:cd(get your other boom box ready!)-record player make-up-mirror action figure-boy lion doll-girl , and im draining my mind out on u so thats all ive got.my tamas are asleep so i cant check....and im not changing the time!

This list was compiled on TamaZone by GK1-(Georgia-Kate, on here)

[SIZE=14pt]Non-temporary items:[/SIZE]

cuckoo clock

rc car2

costume

bldg blocks

rc car

rc toy

tv

action figure

gramophone

shoes

wings

drum

cap

sun glasses

weights

wig

doll

roller skate

mirror

trumpet

music

throne

royal costume

bow tie

bow

umbrella

!!(code:32479-91490)

pen(code:63532-86367)

boom box (but may blow up)

ball

shirt

[SIZE=14pt]Temporary items:[/SIZE]

shovel

plant

ticket (5 of them) Chile China Australia Switzerland and Hawaii(stay in list until used)

chest

lamp(may have several wishes)

love potion

hair gel

stuffed animal

pencil

music disc

make-up

fishing pole(may have several 'fishes')

darts

There ARE certain items which can only be used once!

Like, for V3, Make-Up, and of course, foods!....

Why don't you Google it or just not use Make-Up or things you think that can only be used one time? Just my suggestion!

v2, there is also TOOL.

V3, the Chest!

Well, a mirror would still work fine wihtout Make-Up, but itf you have both make-up and mirror, and play with one of them, your tama will wear make-up while staring into the mirror. (V3) Uh-oh! Don't have both a Boom Box and Music Disc! If you have both and play with one of them, mysteriously, they both will be destroyed and dissapear from your inventory. Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back