Character alert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how 2 get the toddler the mohitamatch for v3 its round and got a spike through its hair please reply.Thanks

:) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mellow:

Well I'm not positive about this but whenever I get Mohitamatchis, they're always like 30 pounds when they evolve. So you could try doing that and let me know how it goes. Hope I helped

GotchiGirl96

Thanks gotchi girl i hope it works i want 2 know coz ma tamagotchi just had a baby girl and i am fed up of getting the round toddler can u tell me what gender it has 2 be?

For the toddlers it doesn't matter what generation you're on; just the care that the Tamagotchi receives is what determines its toddler character.

GotchiGirl96

no, the care decides which teen and adult u get, the care u take 4 the baby does NOT affect which toddler u get, its random

no, the care decides which teen and adult u get, the care u take 4 the baby does NOT affect which toddler u get, its random
Really??? I never knew that. Thanks for the info. I don't like giving people the wrong information, so thanks for pointing that out.

GotchiGirl96

:( :( :( :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back