OMG OMG OMG OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama ever done this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I think it did

• I don't think it did

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamachi_Mimichi

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG HELP PLEASE!

IN MY V2S SHOP THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A PILE OF SOMETHING SO I BOUGHT IT AND IT WAS A THING YOU CAN PLAY WITH AND IT WAS CALLED 'POOP'.SO I PLAYED WITH IT AND MY TAMA WENT OVER, BENT DOWN, AND SLIPPED AND FELL INTO IT! THEN IT WAS ANGRY AND THEN IT PICKED UP SOMETHING LIKE A SUITCASE AND LEFT!!!

HOW CAN I GET MY TAMA BACK??!! :(

There are many storys of glitchis of poop in shops. Try to resit it and donloed it and it is some werd glich :wub: :eek: :(

I've heard a whole lot of storys about the "poop" There is toy poop, food poop, different types of poop (well that sounded okward) Well some are known just for your tama to react weird some known to have your tama move away or die. Just take a pen or pencil or a pointed object and gently press the "reset" hole thing (look at the back of you tama and at the bottom there will be a hole press that gently with a pointed object. Then you should have an egg.

There are many storys of glitchis of poop in shops. Try to resit it and donloed it and it is some werd glich :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
Yah I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back