WHAT DID I DO?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl248

Reaction score
Something awful happened to my tama the other day! I was just playing with it and took a break for a sec. Next time i looked, it was mad. Now, normally that wouldn't be bad, so I thought: "cool, I can get training" So I praised it and u know what happened? NOTHING!! So, I tried feeding it. A meal and a snack. still nothing. Then I tried playing a game. Nothing happened. I tried connecting using (this was my v3) all 3 options but it was still mad. My tamabuddy (my best friend) had the idea of just pressing the button on the back and downloading, so I did. It went to when my tama woke up so it was back to normal again. Did I do something? How can I prevent this from happenign again? :(

Well, next time, try to give it a time out. :) This might help you get it back to it's normal ruttiens, etc. Or try pplaying with one of it's items! -_-

-Good Luck-

//Tama-Love

if praising (which should b right) doesnt help, i think time out wouldnt do, too

Well, next time, try to give it a time out. :) This might help you get it back to it's normal ruttiens, etc. Or try pplaying with one of it's items! -_-
-Good Luck-

//Tama-Love
yea you can give it a time out it helps my tama but it gets mad then it go back to normal

Something awful happened to my tama the other day! I was just playing with it and took a break for a sec. Next time i looked, it was mad. Now, normally that wouldn't be bad, so I thought: "cool, I can get training" So I praised it and u know what happened? NOTHING!! So, I tried feeding it. A meal and a snack. still nothing. Then I tried playing a game. Nothing happened. I tried connecting using (this was my v3) all 3 options but it was still mad. My tamabuddy (my best friend) had the idea of just pressing the button on the back and downloading, so I did. It went to when my tama woke up so it was back to normal again. Did I do something? How can I prevent this from happenign again? -_-
Maybe it was a glitch or you accidentally dropped your tama when you were playing a game or doing something else. I think that is what happened.

Thanks so much you guys, I was so worried! I thought I was doing something wrong! I'm glad it was just something harmless. My tamagotchi is still alive and it evolved into a kutchipatchi! I'm so excited! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back