MY TAMA'S DISGUSTING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened 2 u?

• Yes, of corse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think so

• No

• No way!

• I've fainted before answering!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
U see, I went upstairs with my tama (it's this guy -_- ) and it done a poop and one of the hunger hearts were gone so I was about to feed it and clean the poop up, but then my mum called me so I went down stairs and then I went up again later and the poop was gone and the heart was back! I thought my lil' sis' cleaned it up and fed my tama 4 me so I just shrugged, then later on, I went to school without pausing my tama so I came back and all the hearts were gone and it had done two poops and it was sick so I gave it some medicine and I was getting 2 feeding it but my sisters beeped so I gave it a phrais and went bak 2 my own and BOTH of the poops were gone and to hunger hearts were up so I filled the rest of the hearts up. Later on at dinner time my tama done another poop and a hunger heart was gone so I watched it to see what it done and my tama jumped to the top of the screen, flew into the poop and ate it!

WHAT HAPPENED??????????????

perhaps its a glitch or your tama is so desperate and hungry it ate poop. o_o if this keeps up,im not sure if you're gunna get a good tama (if you want one and if its not already adult)

There have been several encounters when peoples' tamagotchis started eating poop that they bought from the shop. This, however must be some sort of glitch if the tamagotchi ate his/her own poop. I would suggest resetting and downloading when this happens. But as long as your tamagotchi is still working properly I really wouldn't worry about it too much right now. But if this continues to happen, you might want to contact BanDai.

GotchiGirl96

:blink: :lol: :( :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure:

try restarting your tama. If there's still a problem, you should contact bandai, or a get a new tama. :angry:

Once there was poop in my tama's shop, and it was a toy, so when my tama played with it, it bent down, and slipped into it! Then it picked up a suitcase and left. ;)

I reset and downloaded it-now it's fine!

try restarting your tama. If there's still a problem, you should contact bandai, or a get a new tama. ;)
NO! Don't get a new tama!

You won't have to feed it ever again if it eats its own poop. :D

thats kinda gros .... witch version is it v1 v2 v3 entama,or mini tama??

:p

Because that might have somthing to do with it????

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine does that all the time. only, I never check the hearts when it does that.I have poop one minute, i leave, then its gone. maybe there is a tama maid:)

EWWW that's gross!!! anyways it's either:

1: a glitch

or

2: a new kind of tamagotchi that eats poop! :)

Maybe you have to dicipline it.It could work!! ;) Maybe it could. :) But just try it! :(

its probably a glitch... and strangely i wanna try it....

(how do you contact bandai!?) :hitodetchi:

look 4 a "contact"-button on their official site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back