Sign in to follow this  
sammy96

Password!

Question

My tamagotchi wont put in passwords it just keeps saying error when there ryt out of tamatown its happend before but now i want 2 know why so does anyone know please reply. :( :wacko: :angry: (it myt be because the baby my tama had there still together but the adult is meant 2 die tonight so it myt work with the baby its self)

3 answers to this question

[quote name='sammy96' date='Nov 11 2006, 12:25 PM'] My tamagotchi wont put in passwords it just keeps saying error when there ryt out of tamatown its happend before but now i want 2 know why so does anyone know please reply. :wacko: :ph34r: :angry: (it myt be because the baby my tama had there still together but the adult is meant 2 die tonight so it myt work with the baby its self) [/quote]
You need to type in the [i]exact[/i] username, you made when you first played with your Tamagotchi, from your toy to TamaTown. You then will receive the correct passwords you need for your toy! :(

//Tama-Love

[quote name='Tama-Love' date='Nov 11 2006, 06:33 PM'] You need to type in the [i]exact[/i] username, you made when you first played with your Tamagotchi, from your toy to TamaTown. You then will receive the correct passwords you need for your toy! :furawatchi:

//Tama-Love [/quote]
I think that may be it, also make sure it isn't the [b]tamagotchi's[/b] name. Your [b]username[/b] is under the [b]health[/b] icon, it is the last page in the Health Icon. It should come up something like:
[b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]_ _ _ _ _[/b] (your personal username goes here.)
~Rey Mysterio~ :angry: