Password!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
My tamagotchi wont put in passwords it just keeps saying error when there ryt out of tamatown its happend before but now i want 2 know why so does anyone know please reply. :( :wacko: :angry: (it myt be because the baby my tama had there still together but the adult is meant 2 die tonight so it myt work with the baby its self)

My tamagotchi wont put in passwords it just keeps saying error when there ryt out of tamatown its happend before but now i want 2 know why so does anyone know please reply. :wacko: :ph34r: :angry: (it myt be because the baby my tama had there still together but the adult is meant 2 die tonight so it myt work with the baby its self)
You need to type in the exact username, you made when you first played with your Tamagotchi, from your toy to TamaTown. You then will receive the correct passwords you need for your toy! :(

//Tama-Love

You need to type in the exact username, you made when you first played with your Tamagotchi, from your toy to TamaTown. You then will receive the correct passwords you need for your toy! :furawatchi:
//Tama-Love
I think that may be it, also make sure it isn't the tamagotchi's name. Your username is under the health icon, it is the last page in the Health Icon. It should come up something like:

USERNAME:

_ _ _ _ _ (your personal username goes here.)

~Rey Mysterio~ :angry:

those , or u r not typing in the ryte password! dubl chek B 4 you enter! hope i helped! -hot :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back