HELP! ONLY HALF THE SCREEN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemedance

Reaction score
I got a tama v3 in March. It worked well until early august when the tama said the batteries need to be changed a couple times a day. Then, my tama, at the time 3 years old and an adult, would not get any older. I continued to take care of him along with my 3 v2s. The v2s all got old and had kids and they started to grow and my v3 was still 3 years old! I had n o idea what was happening because all of had my v2s are atleast 9 months older than my v3 and I had never had this problem before! I eventually gave up on my v3 and sliped him into my bag. About a month later, I got him out and tried again. This time, only half the screen worked, and the tama made a high pitched squeeling noise. Is there any hope for my v3? I don't want to buy a new one if I don't have to!

I got a tama v3 in March. It worked well until early august when the tama said the batteries need to be changed a couple times a day. Then, my tama, at the time 3 years old and an adult, would not get any older. I continued to take care of him along with my 3 v2s. The v2s all got old and had kids and they started to grow and my v3 was still 3 years old! I had n o idea what was happening because all of had my v2s are atleast 9 months older than my v3 and I had never had this problem before! I eventually gave up on my v3 and sliped him into my bag. About a month later, I got him out and tried again. This time, only half the screen worked, and the tama made a high pitched squeeling noise. Is there any hope for my v3? I don't want to buy a new one if I don't have to!
Were your batteries in before you started to play with your Tamagotchi again? If so, the batteries probably leaked, etc. Try putting in a brand new battery and see what happens. When you do, remember to 'download' it to your earlier character. ;)

-Good Luck

//Tama-Love

That happened with my friend's V2. Ecsept in the middle of her screen there was a big black blotch (i think it was a pixel leak) and only 1/4 of her screen worked. for about 5 minutes! She got a new V3 after that, and she loves it. See if you can find a nice price on a new one. that is what i would do.

-SilverHanatchi

that happened to my friends but hes did that because he sat on it he got a new one but the other one still works right know its at the 2ed generation

:p

When glitches such as this occur, the bast thing to do is reset. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back