A Terrible Accident

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyHihata

Reaction score
My Tama was in a bath tub kinda thing then died....(Faints) Wat happened?? :eek:

Plz explain is it normal.I am a newbie so I don`t know.

PLEASE Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :lol:

i think this is normal did it have very little hearts because then it would have died. If they are in a bad state they may still do things such as: close ups, brushing teeth and baths. So it may have been perfectly normal what happened!

hope i helped

memetchi101 :lol:

The hearts were all full when it happened :angry: .

I don`t know wat happened 2 it???

Oh, I am not sure what happened then, if it had all of the hearts. :S Weird.... Are you sure it died? (Stupid question, trying to help but probably not seeming like it)

*sighs*The same thing happened to me,it happened to my first Tamagotchi when he was an Ichigotchi.Max was his name and I was taking perfect care of him and he died in the bath tub.I still don't know why it happened.

my friends tama died after it played a game. so i have no idea what happened, sorry :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

DIED!?!?!? HOW CAN IT DIE? It just goes in the bathtub when you dont play with it for a long time.

hi im sorry i just want to know why everyone keeps saying lol?????????? ;) :ph34r: :lol:

My tama does close ups all the time and it blushes and winks when it goes right up the screen as well as baths, My sisters tama somtimes flys around on a jet pack!

My Tama was in a bath tub kinda thing then died....(Faints) Wat happened?? :huh: Plz explain is it normal.I am a newbie so I don`t know.

PLEASE Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :lol:
In a real tub?!

The hearts were all full when it happened :( .I don`t know wat happened 2 it???
well u probably didnt pay too much attention to it....that happened to me when i was too busy and was stubburn and didnt pause my tama so 3 of them died :(

mines in the tub before it goes to bed ten it brushes it's teeth then it goes to sleep it copies my night time routine lol!

Can you gimme some tips on how to get the following tamagotchis :blink: :wacko: iv'e never had them!
I'll give you a link (here not the PM system).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back